3am

"Really now?" She looks at me with a smirk and I confirm my statement.

"I wouldn't lie to you"

"I like that"

moving on we to the room on my left which is the master bedroom. I think my bedroom is a very important part because when you think about it people sleep a lot and it's important to get good sleep.

"Here's my bed, it's pretty nice I like it, I sit on it as I start to explain the layout of the rest of the room.

"Right there is a desk that I use to write and that computer has FL studio on it, There's my acoustic guitar which I don't know how to play yet but I will very very soon,right to the left of it you see the piano behind the monitor, on the bottom to the right is another P.C I use that to make beats sometimes, it used to be a passion of mine back when I was younger."

I motion over to the side of the bed where a dresser lays  "Here's where I have some Glocks, Some socks, bars and I'm not even a rapper" I say humorously I get a little laugh and I smile. I open my closet to reveal a safe and some clothes. "I keep clothes in here and some money just in case"

"Very impressive y/n, how come you didn't tell me you produce when I told you I make music?"

I feel bad for withholding but I simply say "I'm just full of surprises"

"Maybe so" she counters. "We should maybe make something together sometime"

I pause and then say "Is that just an excuse for you to come over again, you can say you're in love with me already it's okay" might've been too much but fuck it let's go for it I think to myself

"Haha very funny" she says in a sarcastic manner

"I do think it's a good idea though,"  I say reassuring. Knowing she's interested I start to think about things a different way. I have an obsession with always being able to predict what's going to happen so I don't get caught by surprise so for now I just assume she's being overly friendly.
We sit on my bed and talk for what doesn't seem like too long but then we pause and I received a notification on my phone.

"Wow, it's getting pretty late, it's already almost 3 in the morning, my brother might kick my ass if I come home at this time"

"That wouldn't be good now would it" "I agree that isn't the best outcome" "You can stay in the guest bedroom if you like"

"I was thinking I could just lie and say I was at friends"

"Yeah it is pretty late, whatever I can do to help" I say reassuringly and again trying not to come off as creepy.

"Perfect then I think I will be staying here if you would be so kind."

"any time". "I guess now I'll show you to the guest room which is directly across right over there."

I point and get up to show her the room. "Oh okay bet let's see." she says a little unenthusiastic and I wonder what she was expecting. I turn on the light and it floods the room, admittedly less furnished but typically it was just some friends staying there so I never felt like I needed to impress anyone with it.

"There's the bed obviously, it's comfortable I like it, here's a T.V if you have some trouble sleeping. LED' so you can set the mood, do you need anything before we say goodnight?"

"This might be kinda weird but do you have clothes I can borrow and I'm not going to lie I'd love to have a shower"

Fuck! This girl wants to wear my clothes what the fuck am I supposed to say
"Uhhh yeah here come back this way"