After

"Okay cool I guess let's head inside right"

"that would make total sense" I say sarcastically

"haha thank you for the comment, anyway welcome to my home."

The door opens and it's a beautiful double staircase on either side. I notice there's hallways to both the left and the right which I assume lead to a den/living room and one to the kitchen/dining room.

"Okay so if we go down hereeee" she says as we walk down to the left, "we have the kitchen" there's amazing marble floors and a beautiful chandelier.

"Wow everything looks so pretty" I say aloud not even meaning to.

"Thank you thank you, if we open these doors here" she goes to the end of the kitchen and she opens a set of doors. They lead to the dining room. It's impressive. There's a very long pure wood dining table with so many seats and again a giant chandelier. "We have a dining room but it's mostly just me and finneas here a lot. My parents and other family have their own houses so we really only use this during the holidays."

"Yeah that checks"

"what does that mean" she says as she laughs

"hey ma'am it means it makes sense"

"hmmm that checks" she mocks me .

We begin to walk back through the kitchen to go back down to the hall so she can show me the opposite end of the house. We get back to the front doors and I can't help but look up. It's an amazing house ForSure.

"This is a little dining room" it's actually giant "not really little now is it" there's two long L shaped couches at each end of the room and a big 4 pane window laying sideways with curtains drawn. I'm the middle was a pretty large TV and scattered about were chairs for 1&2 people. I assumed this room was also rarely used.

"We really also only use this during holidays and birthdays and stuff."

"Interesting interesting"

she walks ahead of me out toward the front door. "Now we can go upstairs."

We walk up the stairs and it seems like it takes forever.

"What a workout" I joke as we get to the top

"Yeah you get used to it ForSure" it's again a long hall at the end I can tell there's a bathroom. "Down there is finneas room and an extra bathroom for guests."

"Down here is a spare bedroom, on the other side is the inside studio/theater"

"woah woah. That's wild"

"here is my room tho" we walk into her room and at the opposite end is a really big bed with all white covers. It looks very expensive. She goes toward the other end into what I assume is the bathroom "here's the bathroom which also leads into my walk in closet, and that's pretty much the house besides the backyard."

"This is crazyyyy"

"Yeah it's pretty nice I like living here." She walks over to her bed and lays down "come" and I go. We put on Netflix even though we're not really watching it.

"So how many people have to had sex with" a question out of left field, I have to remember I can't let my guard down around her just yet

"does rape count" I ask

"what do you mean rape"

"I actually lost my virginity to rape, and for a few years I got raped by a group of girls if I'm being honest, and I was wondering if you count that"