CHAPTER THREE : HOSPITAL?

Sage above!

"Beware of the friend that was once your foe."

- Proverb

" U must be the guy that helped me back there." Astra walked up to the kid. Although they looked to be the same age he had an innocent air about him that Astra simply could not compete with.

The boys eyes shined as he looked at her with concern," Are you okay? There was so much blood I thought you were really hurt."

Astra laughed off his concern with a wave of her hand," Don't worry so much." He seemed like a good guy. Would he let her mooch of him for the time being? Like Lucy's apartment she could come and go as she pleased, but would he be the same?

" Oh I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Izuku Midoriya." He waved awkwardly before putting his hand down and swaying a little.

Astra smiled at her new friend," It's nice to meet you Izuku. You can call me Astra."

His face suddenly went red and Astra frowned and walked closer," Are you okay?"

He must've been very nervous because as soon as she stepped forward he scuttled five paces back," I-I-I-I I'm f-fine."

" I don't really have anywhere to go Izuku. Would u mind if I stayed at your place for the time being. Just until I can get myself my own apartment."

He looked at her as though he didn't quite understand. After a long silent moment he freaked out as though her request was utterly insane and only now was he realising what she was asking of him. Though she didn't understand why it was such a big deal. Lucy let her do it all the time. Suddenly he looked concerned again. Man is this kid bipolar or something?

" You have nowhere to go? How old are you?"

" Fifterrn. I'll be sixteen in a few months."

His eyes grew wide," You can't live on your own! You're still a minor!"

" A minor?" What's that?

He looked puzzled for a second," You're not from here are you?"

The one thing he said that actually made sense to her," It would appear not." And so he let her stay at his house after a lot of blushing and stammering on the way to his house they finally made it to the front door.

Just as Izuku was about to open the door it flew open and Astra got a distinct sense of da ja vu. The plump looking women stood with the door frame, hands on hips.

" Where have you been!?"

◆◆◆

" Are you sure you're alright dear!? Where are you're parents."

" Dead." The answer came to quickly before Astra could censor her response. They both gasped in unison. Kind of funny, Astra wanted to laugh but managed to keep herself in check for the sake of these lovely people.

" Oh honey, what happened!?"

Realising they probably took it the wrong way Astra was quick to respond," Oh no you have it wrong. I'm an orphan. My parents are both dead and my Forster mother left me so I've just been living with friends ever since." Yea, that seemed about right. These people seemed fairly dense to the world of magic, in fact the equipment used didn't have any mana in it either, nor did the lights. Perhaps this place didn't use magic..

" Oh dear. You stay here child. I'll take good care of you." Izuku's mother crooned as she went in and hugged Astra tightly and patting her brown locks. Astra would've swatted the hands away by now but for some reason this woman looked far too innocent for Astra to hurt in any way possible so she just sat there and let the woman pat away.

" Izu what are you doing just standing there! Get the guest bedroom ready!"

" U-uh, y-es, o-o-ok!" And off he went rushing about with blankets and clothes. Astra had to admit he looked kinda cute running around, kind of like a rabbit–– how cute.

" Are you attending any schools right now?"

" School?" What was that?

Izuku's mother looked like she might just faint," I-I'll get you enrolled in the one my boy attends." And off she goes to do just that. All the while muttering something about the system failing the citizens of Japan. What was japan? Was it food?

Oh Mavis, Astra was starving.

" Uh, Miss. Where do you keep the food?"

Izuku's mother gasped," Oh dear! You're probably starving! Here I don't have much. I didn't think I'd be having guest over tonight. Here's some food." The smell of chocolate waffled over and Astra's mouth watered. What delectable delicacy was here?

" What is it? It smells amazing."

" It's hot chocolate. I'll make more food for you so dinner will be ready in about 30 minutes. Oh do be careful it's hot."

Astra nodded and when Izuku's mother left the room Astra found herself in the living room by herself. Sighing she sat cross legged on the carpet floor, gazing into the fire that was burning brightly. Not as brightly as Natsu's flames though.

Sighing, Astra cupped the mug in both hands and gulped down the hot chocolate mix. In no time at all the drink was gone and Astra found herself staring into the endless flames once more.

◆◆◆

Her room was simple, yet something about it reminded her of Lucy's apartment and Astra suddenly found the urge to cry. Was she always this sensitive? No, she had never felt this ache. This pressure inside her was not something she was accustomed to. In fact she'd almost say that this world she had found herself in was changing her.

It was like a light went of in her brain and Astra rushed to a window in the bedroom. Pushing the windows open she stared out at the world around her and gasped at the sight before her," Could I really be..?"

I am my closest companion. So let's not go insane here.

" Just where the fuck am I?!" The world around her was lit up with lights and colours she hadn't known even exist. This world was almost like that out of a story book. Metallic carriages and horses made from metal drove past almost as fast as a train!!

WHAT!?

" Am I really in another world?"

" Well I supposed it wouldn't be the first time this happened?"

" I did go to edilos after all."

" Wait.. Can I use my magic?"

Astra focused on her mana and relaxed when she felt her power surge through her," Ok so I'm not in edalios.. Then where exactly am I?"

It was official. This was not Fiore. She wasn't even in her own world!!!

Knock knock.

The sound was so abrupt Astra jumped," Come in!"

Izuku looked in and smiled," You okay? Dinners ready."

" Okay! I'll be right there." Quickly she followed behind Izuku and licked her lips at the aroma coming from the kitchen. Promptly she forgot about the mess she had landed herself in and got to eating.

◆◆◆

However, not far from where Astra sat eating away happily Sage flew in the sky. Panicked, the vixen wailed," ASTRAAAAAA!!! WHERE ARE YOUUUU!! ASTRAAAAAA!!!"

Her wings flew her all around the small country and yet she could not find the dragon slayer. Worry nawed at her and Sage had to suck in deep gulps of air before noticing a finality scent..

IT WAS ASTRA!!

" HANG IN THERE ASTRA!! I'M COMING!!"

◆◆◆

AUTHOR NOTE

Chapters 4 and 5 will be updated later tonight :)