CHAPTER ELEVEN : IZUKU vs KATSUKI

Class the next day would be one Astra was not likely to ever forget

" Class, hello, I am here!!!" A rather buff looking All Might made a shocking appearance that morning and Astra choked on the drink she'd been chugging. Shouto glanced at her, probably questioning the validity of her stupidity at that moment.

She smiled at him and gave the boy a thumbs up. He ignored her and turned towards All Might.

" All Might!?!"

Old man!?

So this is what he meant when he said he'd introduce himself to the group..

" Today class I am your teacher!!"

Izuku looked slightly horrified and Astra wondered what for. The other students expressed a myriad of emotions. Most if not all of them being positive. Perhaps this 'hero' had reason to be the ' number one ' after all.

" What are we doing today Teacher!?" Mina asked excitedly. Astra, too, wanted to know the answer to this question and leaned closer to listen. Though in hindsight she really didn't need to, not when she had such heightened hearing abilities.

" Students today you will all participate in a heroic exercise! Suit up and meet me in Training Ground Beta!"

Everyone got out of their seats and raced to the changing rooms. Astra was a little on the slow side, so was Shouto. She looked at him and asked," You know why everyone's in so much of a rush Shouto?"

He looked at her slightly perplexed by her question before shaking his head and turning," Todoroki."

" Pardon?"

" My name is Todoroki."

Astra squinted her eyes at him before replying," No, that's your last name. Your first name is Shouto.. Shouto." She couldn't help teasing him just a little. Who uses last names anyway? That was only if you were using honorifics and he wasn't high enough on her radar to be considered needing those kinds of titles.

He queried," Is that why you address everyone by their first name?"

She nodded," That's a stupid question why wouldn't I?"

" You're not from here are you?" She had thought she'd answered this question when she'd introduced herself. He probably wasn't paying attention.

" Ya.. so what?"

She couldn't understand what his problem was. And to think, all she wanted to know was what had everyone up in a fuss. Huhhh...

" It's respectful to use our last names when you don't know the person. You use first names when you have more intimate relations."

Astra thought for a moment before a lightbulb went off," So friends would be considered intimate relations?"

He blinked," Yes, I suppose..?"