CHAPTER FORTY ONE : ESCAPE

" How'd you guys manage to get kidnapped? We're Fairy Tail!" Astra still couldn't believe they'd all gotten strapped to those beds and had needles poked into them.

Natsu's huffed," It's not like we didn't try to get out."

Erza grimaced," They had a very powerful black magic user on their side."

" Hate to ruin this little get together," Luxas started," but can someone tell me why we're camped out in this run down she'd of all places?"

Astra felt like dying," We're here because out there," she pointed towards the outside," We're nothing but illegal immigrants and criminals."

Luxas looked away, apparently not satisfied with the answer.

Wendy spoke for the very first time that day, her eyes hollow," We need to get rid of those dark mages."

Astra clapped a grin on her face," Let's destroy stuff!"

♧♧♧

Five years later...

Astra weaved in and out of streets avoiding the heroes that sparked around every corner. She ripped a flyer off the wall on her way to the cafe and grinned at its contents," Oh the gangs gonna love this!"

The bell jingled and Astra swung her legs over one another after sitting down," Take a look."

Slamming the flyer down she waited for their reactions. Taking a lollipop out of her pocket she unwrapped the fool and stuck it in her mouth.

Luxas tsked," That's nothing like me."

Erza shook her head," I don't know, I think it captures your ego perfectly."

On the flyer was a big ol' wanted sign with a picture of Luxas on the front page. Someone had finally managed to get a look at him," You're famous."

Luxas grunted, turning his head away to stare out the window before standing up. Astra frowned," You're leaving already."

Luxas nodded," I see some street rats not five paces from where I'm standing."

And with that he was off. Astra looked in the direction and spotted them. They were in a back alleyway talking, their cloaks hiding their appearances.

Astra stepped outside, Erza right behind her. The stench of black magic was obvious from even across the street. She spotted Luxas making his way towards them, his black cloak covering him.

Looking up, Astra spotted someone on the rooftop. She noticed the exact moment they spotted Luxas and moved. Magic encased her in a bubble, making her invisible to the passing eye as she darted towards the rooftop thug.

Her hands were around his throat before they even had a chance to scream," Not so fast you roch."

He gasped, his hands finding purchase on Astra arms and his nails sunk into soft flesh. She grimaced at the stab of pain and elongated her own. Pressing them to his throat she whispered," Do that again I fucking dare you."

He didn't do it again. All the fight had left him and he slumped. Smiling a little Astra could sense magic coming from him," What's a mage like you doing all the way out here?"

She knew the answer of course.

But did he know the answer?

Gulping the man stuttered in a quiet voice," Lord Avon.. he said he'd destroy the quirk users but then you fairy's came and screwed the plan-"

Astra knocked him out with one swift uppercut. Laying him on the floor she crept forward and looked down. Luxas had both men pinned beneath his boots.

Grinning Astra hauled the man she'd knocked out over her shoulder and jumped down to greet her new hostages. Landing lightly on her feet Astra dumped the body in front of the two men. Crouching down she looked towards one mage; a woman. Grabbing at the tresses of blond hair Astra tugged her to meet her eyes.