CHAPTER THIRTY SIX : New Nomu

◆◆◆

(For everyone who hasn't read the updated chapter. Astra actually ended up killing Overhaul!! So that's the reason she's now a threat to society.)

◆◆◆

Astra huffed, Aziwa has pulled this trick on her before and it hadn't worked. Did he never learn? She ignored the bindings and jumped down, dragging the man along with her.

Grabbing the bindings on her descent Astra swung her ex teacher like a bat and he catapulted into the stern of the ship. Astra landed and was about to check the damage she'd caused when concrete surrounded by her.

It was pitch black inside the stone prison," Callisto we just want-" Astra used her fist and smashed through the barrier. But Cementoss just brought more concrete to replace the broken

Ticked off she ploughed through faster than he could manipulate the stone. Astra hurdled towards the big guy and grabbed his big head. She grinned," along time no see." With a pull she shoved his head down and used it as a stepping stone to push herself forward.

She could hear Cementoss land with a thud. It was a game of tag and all those hero's had her set as their target. Hardly seemed fair, she should probably dwindle their numbers to something more manageable.

She landed in something squishy and found herself unable to move," You can't move from my fat!" Astra looked into the eyes of a Hero she didn't recognise. He wore a yellow suit and was fatter then any fat person she'd ever met. His fat actually held her captive.

Gritting her teeth Astra would have  let loose a dragon roar, of the magic hadn't been leached out earlier. Now she sit there, held captive by fat.

Great.

Just fucking great.

" We just want to talk to Callisto."

She raised a brow," You don't need me to be here to talk."

" What did they say to you?" Aziwa ignored her remarks and just continued as though she hadn't just spoken.

Astra huffed," That I'm under arrest and that I'm a danger to society." She'd heard that last part just as she fled the scene.

Astra took notice of those around her. Aziwa, Midnight, Cementoss and the Fat guy. Astra still couldn't believe she'd been beaten by fat. Gray would have a fit laughing at her predicament.

" A threat?!"

Astra just shrugged at Midnights startled expression," It would appear so." Not that she didn't see this coming. She had killed someone and considering how this world of heroes were against killing and more into imprisoning the villains. It made sense that they'd want her behind bars too.

After all, if someone on the inside couldn't be trusted to follow your beliefs, what better way to deal with that than to imprison the very person who baulked at the notion of imprisonment.

" Well, this certainly does complicated things." Astra looked at the planetive look crossing her teacher's face and felt a little bad. Though she didn't know why.

" This could still work." Midnight interjected.

Astra raised a brow," And was anyone going to tell me what's going on?"

Midnight turned her way. The woman held in her hands a parchment with scrolling Japanese," This is a contract. We suspected something like this might happen. Though I certainly didn't expect the Council to go this far." 

Astra was still waiting for the explanation.

" If you sign this contract, simply put, you'll be agreeing to work under UA Academy. This means we'll be responsible for anything you might do in the future. It also means the council won't be able to touch you. President Nezu protects his students."