CHAPTER TWELVE : USJ ATTACK

What!? They want to know what my quirk is? Astra supposed the question made sense. But what to say? She had said her ability was celestial dragon slayer in her registration but back then she hadn't really thought of anyone asking to know it.

Would saying that her ability gave her the abilities of a dragon not just raise more questions?!

Smiling awkwardly the girl raised both hands," Well, I suppose you could say I have a space quirk."

" Can you explain?" Momo asked.

Astra decided then and there that keeping her expiation short would be more advantageous. If she came off as though she had something to hide she'd only cause suspicion," I cancelled the light in the space around me, I can fight pretty well in the dark so it was just about embodying the villain you know?"

Momo nodded," Makes sense."

Phew..

◆◆◆

Astra decided to keep her fights short. Originally she'd only wanted to have a bit of fun. She'd forgotten she was being watched and in the darkness she'd thought she was safe from prying eyes. She was wrong. If she drew the fights like that they'd figure out that she was lying about her 'quirk'.

Dumbing your strengths down is harder than one would think.

" Stupid.."

Currently she was on her way to see how Izuku was. That boy had sustained some injuries and Astra was worried for his health. Katsuki had gone overboard even for her standings, and she loved to destroy things.. just not humans.

Though that didn't mean she didn't have blood on her hands.

Astra estimated that she had more blood on her hands then most of the pro heros here if she had gathered their strict rules correctly.

◆◆◆

Izuku had missed most of his afternoon classes and Astra grew increasingly worried about the boy. She had a few minutes before the next class started and hopped out of her desk. Shouto glanced her way but quickly grew uninterested.

Katsuki didn't even bother looking her way, too focused on arguing with Eijiro about something. Astra was happy he'd found a friend despite things.

She had found Izuku staring out the window looking just as falorn as he appeared. Astra knocked on the wall, getting the green haired boy's attention. He smiled at her before wincing," You idiot."

He winced at her comment but nodded," I was just trying to win."

Astra sat down beside him on the bed and stared outside. The sun shone through the window and Astra relaxed underneath the rays with closed eyes," You shouldn't continue to fight when you have no chance at winning. Especially if it's not high stakes."

" But-"

" Knowing when to back out can sometimes be more heroic than fighting a battle you don't need to win."

Astra had fought many battles. Some of which almost very nearly killed her, but she would never continue to fight with someone like Grey to the point that one of them was seriously injured. That is just stupid.

Izuku looked down at his hands," I had to fight Kacchan."

I rubbed his back, scolding him over this would do nothing but upset him and Astra knew when to back out," Well, you're all good right? We can leave?"

Izuku blinked," Oh, yes. I was just..."

Astra's eyes widened and she wrapped an arm firmly around her friend causing him to yelp in pain," Well let's get going then! I hate the smell of this room."