CHAPTER ELEVEN 1/2 : ASTRA AND DARK SHADOW

Astra and Fumikage were the villains. She wasn't too mad about it, in fact she was rather pleased. She'd always had a bit of a mean streak and now was her time to have a bit of fun!

" Fumikage, you mind staying here? I'm going out to explore and see what our opponents are up to."

He nodded," I'll keep this place safe."

Astra nodded," I'll set up some traps around the weapon just in case they try anything." Fumikage looked at her with intrigue. Truthfully he didn't know much about the girl's quirk.

Astra bent down and placed a hand on the ground near the weapon.

The feel of magic passing through her veins and into the ground was thrilling and she watched as it cast a halo around the weapon — soon it glowed faintly amber. Astra stared at her masterpiece.

Turning to Fumikage," Don't step on it." She had wired it to recognise him but she didn't want to test her luck.

With a smile and a wave she strode for the door, leaving on silent feet, her pants silently swaying as she padded down the hallways," These halls are too bright."

With a snap of her fingers the lights went out.

Smiling wickedly she listened to the heightening breathing of her opponents. They weren't ready for a fight in the dark. That made this battle all the more interesting.

Swaying she moved silently, her magic cancelling the sound of her bangles. Around corners and down stairs she moved like a snake, slithering past corners and through walls until she stood behind one of her heroes. Eijiro.

This boy would be fun to play with.

◆◆◆

In the monitoring room some of the students gasped in surprise. Tenya spoke up," Sir we can't see them!"

All Might hushed their questions with a raised hand and pushed a few buttons on the keyboard in front of him. He turned on night vision as Astra quite literally stalked the halls.

" She's like a wrathe."

" She's so fluid, like water, rippit."

" That smile is a bit creepy though, like a real villain."

Momo added," She's taken their sight. I doubt those two have much combat experience in the dark."

Shouto also added in his two cents," It's a tactical move. However it's only useful if she has experience fighting in darkness."

The class watched on in rapt silence. All Might wondered, not for the first time if this little girl was as innocent as she appeared.

◆◆◆

Astra tapped the red haired boy's shoulder and whispered softly," Hello?"

Eijiro lurched away from her and batted a hardened fit in the spot she used to be. On instinct she walked around him," Now look what we have here."

Eijiro snapped his unfocused gaze in her direction. He'd hardened his skin, not that it would do much," Astra?"

She let a jangle of her bangles sound in the tense darkness before answering," And if I am?"

He growled," I'm going to beat you." He jumped forward, trying and failing to hit her. Astra laughed softly, making him recoil a little disturbed by her behaviour.

She swung her hips and turned around, letting the bangles on her pants jingle as she went and in a sing-song voice quipt," Catch me if you can.."