CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT : CONFESSIONS AND EXAMS

After the first week Astra was sitting on the couch with the girls in the common room. Mina was laying her head back, groaning from all the aches. Kyoka was giving her a reassuring pat from her seat next to Mina.

Ochako, Tsyuu and Hagakure were all lounging on another couch. Momo had taken one of the plush backless seats, her posture straight as though she hadn't broken a sweat just hours ago.

Astra was sitting on the floor, her back resting against the plush carpet. She had a thing for plush carpets and rugs. They just felt so nice against her skin.

Kyoka started speaking through mouthfuls of a granola bar," It's strange to think we only have a week left before the exam."

Hagakure piped up," Hey Momo, how's your ultimate moves going?"

" I'm almost there I can feel it. There's something else I wanna do, but I'm just not ready for it yet." She looked down at her hands, her slick black hair falling over her face.

" What about you Tsyuu?"

Tsyuu had her hair tied up in an beautiful coiffure as she answered," I've perfected a move that makes me even more frog like."

" What about you Ochako?"

Astra looked at Ochako's uninterested and jaded expression as she slurped on her juice box. Training must've been rough for her. Tsyu tapped Ochako's arm to try and get her attention and everyone jumped when Ochako dropped her juice box and yelped in suprise.

Astra put both her hands on the coffee table and rested her head in her hands, looking at Ochako," You look a little tense."

Ochako started muttering about how she was doing great before she looked down at her lap," There's something.. i don't know what it is but I can't stop thinking about him-"

Astra's eyes widened and Mina practically jumped out of her seat to try and get answers out of her. Ochako was so embarrassed she started floating in the air to try and get away from everyone's questions. Astra felt sorry for the poor girl but she couldn't dump a love bomb on the group and expect everyone to just not ask questions.. That would just be absurd.

" So who is it!?"

" You know we're not just gonna give up on this until we know."

" Is it Ida or Izuku? You're always hanging around those two boys."

" I swear! It's no one!!"

Tsyuu and Momo tried to cool the girls," Let's not force an investigation."

Momo nodded," More important;y it's late, let's call it a night."

Mina looked completely outraged," You can't just say you like someone and not tell us who it is and expect me to go to sleep!!"

Astra could sympathise with Mina's plight, only she thought she had a pretty good idea who Ochako had a crush on.

Astra stretched," Well, I'm going to sleep now. Have fun with the investigation!"

Astra waved goodbye to her classmates," Goodnight."

" Goodnight!"

◆◆◆

Astra was so tired she didn't notice the person in front of her until she walked right into them," Oh shit!" Astra exclaimed almost tripping over her own feet in an attempt to right herself. Hands held her shoulders and straightened her.

" Sorry." Shouto looked like he was going to his dorm room. He had changed out of his school uniform and into a pear of trousers and a white shirt.

Astra nodded triedly and went to her room," Goodnight."