CHAPER NINE : EXAM TIME

CHAPTER NINE

Astra and Izuku made their way into the stadium and sat in one of the available seats. It was dark so she had to guide Izuku to the seats so the boy didn't trip. Knowing him, he'd trip over someone's shoes and cause a mess.

Laughing softly she pushed him into a seat," This will do. Let's watch from here."

" Now remember Astra," Sage's voice peeked out of Astras hoodie. The dragon slayer had decided to wear one just so her friend could go to the exam with her.

" Remember what?"

" Not to destroy the building!"

"..."

Rolling her eyes playfully she tapped the vixen's nose," Hush now. It's starting.."

A man with blonde hair spiked so high it must have added a few feet to his height strided centre stage. He wore leather pants and a leather jacket, leather fingerless gloves and leather knee length boots. He even has a peer of headphones on. This man was practically made out of leather with the way he wore it.

" Hey everyone!!!" The man shouted and Astra wanted to respond in kind but was shut up when she heard her little friend Izuku rambling about some hero.

" Oh my god! Do you know who he is? He's-" Izuku murmured quietly next to her in amazement and Astra promptly tuned him out.

" I hope you're all excited! Today's exam is going to be a blast!! Look what we have here!"

Behind him a screen lit up and showed everyone some robots," You're task will be to defeat as many robots as humanly possible and get the best score possible! Points per robot range from 0-3!"

A boy raised his hand," Yes young man! I'm so glad we have questions!!"

A boy with glasses and dark blue hair spoke up," Ahem, excuse me for saying so, but is there a robot worth zero point? And you!" He pointed in my direction.

Astra pointed to herself," You talking to me." With a raised brow she watched him stutter.

" N-no! The stuttering fool beside you be quite! Some of us are trying are actually trying to listen!"

Izuku promptly said," S-sorry!" And shut up.

Angry Astra glared at the guy who just said that. Izuku may be annoying some times but he's trying his dames hardest here too," Why you-" But Izuku's tug on her arm pulled her away. Shyly he turned away and Astra got the message, after shooting another glare that guys way she turned to the mic.

Having not heard the commotion he was busing answer the guys question," Great you asked! There is one robot worth zero points so I recommend you steer clear of that one! Now, you'll all be given a card. It's placed under your seats. On it is a letter. That letter points to what group you'll be in for the exam since there's so many of you we needed to split you up!"

The whole auditorium made a shuffling sound as students grabbed their cards. Astra grabbed hers," A. What's yours Izuku?"

He pouted," I got G."

" Looks like they don't want friends to be seperated," Astra concluded," makes sense I suppose."

◆◆◆

Group A was first. We gathered around and waited for the teacher to I trust us. Astra yawned, she'd been up since early in the morning. Running her neck she tried and failed to get rid of the sleep.

A girl next to her smiled," You seem tired."

Smiling at her, Astra responded," Oh you have no idea."

" Alright now students! It's time to start at 3! 2! 1! GO!"