CHAPTER FIVE : A HERO SIGHTING

" Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle."
- Napoleon Hill

Feeling like a horrible friend for the second time this week Astra stood up. She would have stepped in earlier but the bickering between these two reminded her of Gray and how they used to fight.

His guy wasn't Gray. He wasn't even close to the ice mage.

" Oi! What are you standing there stuttering for? You think you're big and tough just because you can try out for UA now huh? You're nothing! And you're always going to be nothing-"

Striding forward Astra backhanded the blonde kachan across the cheek. In slow motion she watched as his face whipped to the side. A mark was beginning to form and she looked at his wide eyed expression with a smug feeling," You think Izuku is nothing huh? Only people who have nothing to show for themselves try to bring others down."

A collection of emotions cross his face before he comes back to his senses Kachan looked enraged. Standing a whole 2 inches taller he bellowed," And who the fuck do you think you are! You good for nothing-"

She back handed him again, this time across the other cheek. She wasn't smiling. She never liked hurting people but he was hurting Izuku. She couldn't just stand still and watch things play out like they were.

" You talk too much. Sit down and leave my friend alone."

His eyes blazed red, like a molten flame was trapped within his irises begging to be let out," You good for nothing!!" Astra watched transfixed as the boy created a fireball with one hand and lopped it at her face.

Was he trying to fight?

FINALLY!!

She could do with a good fight. Of course this was for Izuku. She'd never fight his bully just because she hadn't caught in a long ass time. She wasn't that kind of person. Not really at any rate.

Dodging the depressingly slow blow she circuited behind him and with one hand pushed his back. Hard. But not too hard. She didn't think they would cover the damages to the classroom for her. The boy went careening for the ground and landed with a thud.

He rolled over and tried to get back up but she placed a shoe on his stomach," If at any time you ever think about bullying my friend again. Just remember where you are now because that's where I'll put you again."

Izuku ran up and pulled Astra off him," Astra please stop! Let's go. The bell rang, it's time to go home."

Following Izuku out the door she smiled," I think that's the first time you've said my name without stuttering Izuku!" To be honest she couldn't remember if it was the first time, but that didn't really matter.

The boy gawked at her and stammered," O-out of everything t-that happened today t-that's w-what you t-take away?!" She watched, amused as Izuku turned a bright red.

Laughing she wiped a pretend tear away," So who was that guy back there? Is he a bully?" She hated bullies. A girl tried to bully Wendy once. The team made short work of that idiot. Poor Wendy was crying for ages. Though Astra thought it was most likely due to the fact she was more embarrassed than anything.

Was he embarrassed?

" N-no not really. Kachan and I used to be friends."

" Used to? What changed?"

" Think it started when he got his quirk."

" What's a quirk?" He looked dumbstruck for a second and didn't respond for many more. In fact the kid had stopped moving all together and just stared open mouthed at Astra," Well?"