CHAPTER SIX : SAVE THE BOOK

" The wind lifted me,
Up into the trees,
Where I danced
to the rhythm
of the evergreen,
Swaying to the tune
Of the northern breeze,
frozen in timeless melody."

- Christy Ann Martine

School was another boring day of algebra, the language that did not need to exist. And chemistry was another language that didn't need to exist. It wasn't until lunch that she finally started to feel like herself again.

" Why do we need school again?"

Izuku gave a quick response, he's gotten used to my questions now," A school education is the only way to really make a good living now. You can't just get high paying jobs without the qualifications. And to do that. You need an education."

She nodded. She had had an education in becoming a dragon slayer for free and it wasn't like this but she could see the similarities. Kinda," gotcha gotcha."

Izuku had his book of heros out again and was writing," You sure do like heros don't you Izuku?"

The boy blushed and nodded sheepishly as though he were trying to hide it," Yea. I'm a big fan."

Just then Izuku's book was snatched from his hand. A certain blond Kachan was dangling it in front of Izuku like a prized carrot," Hey dumbass are you still carrying around this piece of shit? You know it won't make you stronger. Pathetic.''

" Kachan please don't..."

" Give it back to him." Astra interjected. Izuku was nice and all but the body couldn't stand up for himself to save his life.

Kachan looked momentarily stunned," I wasn't talking to you short stuff so just piss off."

" Why are you such an ass?!"

" You wanna say that again you piece of shit-"

" Give him back his book. It's not yours and you don't like Izuku and yet here you are trying to pick a fight."

" You think I wanna fight him? He's too pathetic to even put a scratch on me!!" Kachan laughed and Astras blood boiled.

Who did this jackass think he was?

" You don't wanna fight? Then let go of the book."

Smiling minimally he complied," Alright. Fine, I'll drop the book." And with that he threw the notebook out the window.

Izuku gasped in horror and without a second thought Astra ran after it. She jumped out the window and snatched the book midair. What she wasn't expecting however was a pool of water to be right below. Thinking fast she tossed her head back and yelled," STAR DRAGON : ROAR!!" The energy from the blow lifted her high into the air and she caught the window ledge before she could fall again.

Jumping inside she ignored the stunned gazes and tossed Izuku his book. This time it was Kachan who stammered," Y-you idiot! Why the fuck would you jump out a window do you have a death-"

Astra had had enough of hearing his pathetic voice and shoved him, hard.

" Oi you wanna fight you bitc-"

She cut him off," You think you're so much better than everyone around you. You think you're the strongest. The bravest. The most powerful. The better looking. But you know what? You're just a no good asshole who has no human decency. I have more respect for people in my little pinky than you do in your whole body. You wanna be a hero so bad? You wanna be number one?? Ha. You couldn't be a hero even if you tried. You actually have to care about people in order to do that.''