C H A P T E R T W E N T Y : T R A I N I N G & H O S P I T A L V I S I T S

Astra huffed from her postion of the training ground," Get up!"

Nightingale was standing above her and Astra jumped back, tripping she almost landed on her ass again. Then Nightingale was right in her face and shoving at her with her shadows," You're still holding out on me Astra! Why?!"

The women had an angry expression on her face as she stalked the girl. Astra huffed," I promised not to use it."

" What?"

Nightingale had opened herself to attack  but Astra was too teird to move. The ethernano here wasn't lacking in any capacity but Nightingale wasn't letting her rest," I promised someone I wouldn't."

" Who?"

" Old- uh.. All Might."

Nightingales eyes widened," Ignore it."

" But-"

" Ignore it!" Nightingale grinned," Now show me what you've got girl."

Should she? She thought back to when she'd used forbidden magic.. When was the last time she felt magic course though her dragon form? It had been too long, Astra clinched her fists, could she still do it? Muscle memory was a gem and Astra grinned right back at her pro hero.

She could let loose, just this once...

And then never again.

Letting power course through her Astra grinned at the power coursing through her and Nightingale watched in shock as her pupil changed before her very eyes. Dark hair turned a crystalline white, her dark complexion revealed scars and jagged lines that crossed her torso, back and upper thighs, white marking engraved into her skin like tattoos littered her frame.

Pearlescent scales glittered in the dim lighting and wings... wings!? They glittered and shon was unnatural light from behind the girl. And when Astra opened her eyes Nightingale stared wide eyed into the glittering irises. Back nails elongated into talons and her kanines elongated to sharp points. Nightingale took a step back in shock.

What the!?

And then she was rushing forward faster then Nightingale knew was possible at her age. Nightingale stumbled but regained herself. And then Nightingale was changing forward, shadows engulfing her whole. Nightingale became a literal shadow as she moved.

" Light.."

And just like that there was light, Nightingale's shadowy form was no where to be seen. But she felt her attack coming all the same, Astra ducked low and sent an upward kick the hero's way, pushing up from the ground Astra grinned. Nightingale saw it coming and grabbed the girls foot. Astra's white irises widened and she let out a yelp when the pro hero threw her.

Air born Astra let her wings expand to catch her and then she was flying back at the dark haired pro hero.

But before she could hit her Nightingale vanished, Astra turned around and sent up shields but she wasn't there. Eyes wide she used space magic to warp away but when she reappeared Astra felt a trickle of blood run down her cheek.

Then the buzzer was going off and Nightingale let her shadows disappear. Astra did the same, letting her form revert back into its usual student-like appearance. Astra brushed a hand over her cheek in shock and stared at the blood.

She had cut her. She'd actually managed to cut her!! Astra felt tired from the training, lethargic. Nightingale walked towards her with careful steps as though she were a frightened animal," I'm sorry.."

Astra's eyes widened at the apology," What for?!"

Nightingale pointed at her cut," I didn't mean to cut you."