|•~{Chapter Four}~•|

"Let's go" He spoke as y/n stood there looking down.

Walking outside the door, y/n silently followed Jungkook behind as everyone gazed at Jungkook.

His aura spat his name as he passed by everyone. Not only the fear that people had for him but also the respect that made people bow infront of him.

The car door was opened by their driver as Jungkook sat inside, followed by y/n who was wearing a blue dress and had her legs shut closed tightly.

The driver started the car as he drove to the party venue.

"Don't move away from my eyes if I walk away from you, okay?" He spoke firmly, looking at her with face showing nothing but seriousness.

Y/n shivered hearing his voice, "Okay." She replied him softly as he faced the front again, keeping a still face.

Yet he was nervous insidely. Bringing her to his mafia parties have always been hard for him but he needed to do that.

What if someone take advantage of her in my absence? What if someone use her against me? What if something bad Happened to her?

Questions. Worries. Filling up inside his head as they reached their destination.

They quickly got out as Jungkook held her hand walking inside, "Don't talk to anyone y/n" He spoke taking steps with y/n.

"I will not." She said so softly as he stepped inside the hall.

Seeing everyone there made a panic rush through y/n's veins. She would lying if she said that she was not scared.

Being in his parties always scared her. Drunk people, some of them high while some are over each other.

"Stay here. I'll be back." He spoke leaving her on a table as he walked away.

Was it new? No.

That's what he did everytime. The first time he brought her to one of his parties, she wanted him near her for comfort, or at least assurance, but he was not with her and that made her very scared.

And she faced it all alone.

"Hello baby. You alone here?" A guy about 5'9 came to her as she looked at him.

Blonde haired, tattooed arms, alcohol in hand.

'Trouble.' She thought to herself before speaking.

"I'm with someone here." She spoke, trying to sound confident as Jungkook told her.

"Why do I see no one, hot chick?" He smirked as a girl walked toward them, putting her arm around his shoulder as he threw his arm around her waist.

"What's the problem, babe?" She spoke as he smirked once again making y/n want to run away.

She always hated this.

The girl turned her face toward y/n as she looked at him up and down, passing her the look of disapproval.

"Who let you in here?" She spoke with a disgusting look as Jungkook's gaze fell on her making his eyes widen. Meanwhile y/n stood there uncomfortably.

"I'm sorry but can you guys leave me alone?" She spoke trying to walk away but the guy held her hand.

"Why sweatheart? What's the hurry?" He spoke as Jungkook clenched his jaw, snatching Y/n's wrist from his hand.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He spoke gritting his teeths making y/n feel relief.

"We were just asking some questions. Weren't we babe?" The guy spoke making the girl give a slight nod, eyes checking out Jungkook as they roamed all around his body.