|•~{Chapter Thirty Two}~•|

I have unpublished the last chapter because of rape and violent scene!

•••

Y/n pulled the blanket over herself, covering her naked body as she started crying more and more.

Jungkook was extremely angry as he kept on hurting the man badly.

Though soon enough, jungkook's men walked inside the house as they heard noises.

They widen their eyes seeing the scene infront of him as they tried to separate jungkook from the man, "Boss. Madam needs you more right now..." said Mr. Lim, who had come to busan with jungkook.

Jungkook growled getting up as he kicked the man, "I won't leave you that easily, Mr. Choi." he said, "Take him away from here." He ordered his man as they harshly dragged Mr. Choi away.

Jungkook's breathings were heavy as he soon was able to hear y/n sobs. He turned around, looking into her direction.

Her head resting on her knees as her sobs were now sounding hoarse and broken. She was coughing badly as she kept on crying. Her petite figure shaking under the blanket that covered her bare body.

Jungkook walked to her as he gulped down his own cries. His hand came in contact with her back as she flinched at the action making jungkook's heart to clench.

He was guilty and ashamed of himself. He was angry at himself for not being able to protect her. Everything he did to be careful with her, to protect her, to save her and here she was totally broken.

Had he keep her with him, she would have gotten raped. Raped. He fisted his palm as he remembered the scene he had witnessed when he walked in the room.

He placed his hand on her head as he maintained his distance with her, not wanting to hurt her or make her feel uncomfortable.

She looked up as she found jungkook looking at her with a pained expression.

She busted out in tears once again as she looked into his eyes making him to look up from her, as he tried to avoid the pain in his heart because of her condition.

He moved forward as he gently held her in his arms making her to flinch again.

He looked at her once again when he found her flinching, "I'm sorry... I failed you." He whispered as she leaned in her arms crying her heart out.

Jungkook's throat formed a lump as a tear escaped his eye as well and fell on her bare shoulder. He gently caressed her hair as he let her cry on his chest.

He quickly got up from the bed as he felt her calming down. Putting her clothes in a bag as he quickly told his men to put the bags in their car.

He walked back to her as he looked at her, "I know it's hard for you, princess but we need to go home." he spoke as she sat straight not responding to him.

He sighed when he found no movements in her, "Baby? Ple-ase." He said as y/n looked at him once again. Eyes getting teary as he pulled her into his arms again.

He wrapped the blanket around her body as he picked her up in his arms before walking to the car.

The driver started driving as soon as they reached the car.

Y/n was placed on jungkook's lap as she kept on laying on his chest with his arms wrapped around her body safely.

He placed her head on his shoulder as he caressed her head softly, careful not to make her uncomfortable with his touch.

He was scared about her. He was so scared that he had lost her. So scared he wouldn't be able to find her again.

After some hours they reached the mansion as jungkook got out with her in his arms as he quickly walked to their room placing her on the bed. She sat on the bed silent, still not saying anything.

Though he didn't blame her. He knew she was traumatized and broken. He frowned as he saw tears falling out of her eyes again.

He wiped off her tears as she flinched once again making him to back away from her.

Y/n looked at jungkook as she saw him walking away from her, "i-im so-rry... I di-didnt me-ant t-to... I-" she tried speaking but was stopped by jungkook as he walked closer to her before taking a seat on the bed beside her.

"shhh" he spoke as he pressed his forehead against hers, closing his eyes. "I promise you'll be given justice." Jungkook spoke as he opened his eyes and looked into hers.

"These tears. He'll pay for them" he whispered as he kissed away her tears, "I promise he'll regret this." He spoke as she sobbed again.

He got up from the bed, leaving her alone and walked out of the room fuming in anger.

Leaving Dongwook behind he walked to the room Mr. Choi was kept in as he already found him covered in blood.

Though his men were just standing aside. Jungkook walked to him in anger as he picked up the hot rod and started hitting him with him.

He pressed the rod against his crouch as jungkook looked at him with no sympathy. His screams were filling the whole room as jungkook kept on repeating his actions, "This body have dared touch my wife?" He spoke as this time he brought a leather belt, hitting him harshly and roughly as Minseok walked inside the room, hearing the screams.

He widen his eyes as he saw the man sitting on the chair with his bare body. Never had he ever seen such monstrous look in jungkook's eyes. And that made him shook in fear.

"This hands dared to touch my wife?" Jungkook gritted his teeth as he shot his arm multiple times.

His men shivered in fear as they saw jungkook picking up a knife. Warm, thick blood poured out of his arm as jungkook started playing with his wound. Stabbing it in his wound and opening it further more as the man screamed in pain.

"Why the fuck did you do that huh?" Jungkook questioned as he further more pressed the bullet inside his arm.

The man didn't speak as jungkook brought the knife down, the point of the sharp knife roaming around his body as it stopped on his lower abdomen.

Minseok widen his eyes as he saw jungkook, but of course he didn't say anything.

Jungkook pressed the knife harder as he kept on going down on his body, "Re-revenge" The man yelled in pain.

Jungkook shot the man in his stomach as he clenched his teeth, playing with the new wound as he started opening it further.

The man moaned in pain as he cried out, "I on-ly did it to h-urt dongw-ook.." Said the man, "S-stop. Ahhh" The man screamed once again as jungkook placed the knife aside before punching him on the face again.

"You're not only a sick bastard but also blind." Jungkook spat as he walked out of the room, ordering his man to torture him.

Minseok walked out with jungkook as he spoke in fear, "Y-you should deal with Dongwook later.. Go to your wife" He suggested as jungkook turned around looking at him.

For a second his expression scared minseok as he looked away, "I'm only saying this because i-i understand... You shouldn't leave her alone." He spoke as jungkook nodded.

"The papers will be sent to you. You can stop acting like you actually care." Jungkook spoke as Minseok sighed before looking at him.

Though Minseok wasn't putting on a act, he was being genuine. But he knew it was useless trying to speak to him now.

Minseok stepped aside as jungkook walked away without saying anything further more.

••••

Well i kinda thought it was a easy guess about the man being mr. Choi since he hadnt been able to track down... But oh well... 😂💜

I hope you liked the chapter! Thank you for reading!!❤