|•~{Chapter Fifty Three}~•|

"Jungkook, this is so beautiful! Can we buy this?" Y/n squeaked in happiness as she looked the painting infront of her.

After deciding so much, jungkook had planned to take her to a art exhibition.

"Sure." Jungkook smiled patted her head before walking away to buy the painting.

Looking at the painting, y/n smiled as her eyes were filled with amazement only.

She was so excited and happiness to see somebody beautiful piece of work. 'Indeed a beauty art is' She thought to herself as she kept moving moving toward.

She loved the way the artist has poured their emotions into the art. They way they expressed their feelings, they made it look as if there was nothing more beautiful than these paintings.

And the meaning behind them? It had her awestruck to see such beautiful paintings that had such a deep meaning hidden inside.

The meanings may be hidden inside but they were shown so clearly.

Moving to the next painting, she smiled warmly as she saw the painting of a girl holding a flower.

She wasn't just a girl, she was shown perfect. Perfect eyes, perfect smile, perfect lips, perfect nose.

She was too beautiful.

Reading below on the note y/n smiled as she had probably guessed, 'It was made out of imagination'

No way a living being can be this perfect. Its just not the rule of the universe.

We're all meant to have flaws. Though it was just a pure imagination of someone.

But seeing the way the woman is portrayed, it was attract any eyes that falls on her.

But the fact that her smile seemed a little fake as if she was in trouble. And that's exactly the artist meant the art to be.

The flaw of her was her negativity, that was slowly killing her. Her materialistic beauty that was slowly fading away because of her continuous pain that she wasn't letting go.

Maybe that's how it is like for every person who lives in real?

We're all beautiful. Too unique by our own features and talents, yet we make ourselves ugly by the negatives emotions we feel inside our hearts.

She smiled sweetly before moving to the next painting that displayed a person tied inside a house that was built up in his own mind.

Her smile turned into a sad smile as seeing the view in front of her.

How we tie ourselves by our own thoughts.

She suddenly flinched as she felt a hand on her hip.

Looking back she saw jungkook looking at her with a confused expression.

"Why are you frowning?" He questioned but y/n shook her head before smiling at him.

Of course she hadn't notice when she frowned.

"its nothing. Where did you go?" She questioned him with a pout.

Smiling at her, he held her hand gently "I bought the painting baby. Come on. I have something to show you." He spoke before walking away as she followed him.

Jungkook walked with a slow pace as he made sure everything was inside y/n's comfort zone.

He looked back to see her smiling at him making him to smile back at her before he turned left and took her inside a room.

Y/n looked around the room only to find a single covered painting in it. The room was white in colour. But there stood one more figure behind the painting holding the cloth that was covering the painting.