|•~{Chapter Forty Seven}~•|

"Cherish." Jungkook whispered, brushing off her bangs as he looked at her innocent face resting on his chest.

It was currently 7 A.M. And jungkook had to wake up early due to some office work.

But he had no courage of disturbing his wife's sleep when she was in so much peace. Neither did he intended to do so.

But because he had to work, he decided to just leave without her knowing.

Gently pulling back his arm that was placed under her head he slowly pecked her head before putting a pillow under head.

But he frowned as he felt her waking up. Cursing at himself he caressed her hairs slowly, "It's okay. Go back to sleeping." he whispered.

"I'm up." Y/n whispered as she slide her hand off of his waist and rubbed her eyes cutely.

"Baby, you can continue sleeping... I have some work." jungkook spoke making her to shake her head.

"I won't be able to sleep, kook." she pouted making him smile.

"Fine then." He spoke, smiling at her ready to get up but stopped when he felt her hand holding onto his arm.

"Can you stay for some minutes? I promise you can go after sometime." She asked him as he nodded his head.

"Of course." He smiled pecking her earlobe as she hugged him once again.

Placing her hand on her bare waist he gently caressed her soft skin making her to giggle lightly, "It tickles." She smiled with her closed eyes as she placed her hand over her clothed waist.

"Does it?" He whispered burying his face in her neck as he rubbed his nose on her bare skin making her to giggle once again as she pulled herself back from him.

"Jungkookiieeee." she chuckled making him smile as he pecked her neck softly, holding her waist with both of his hands.

"hmm" He smiled as he continued placing soft kisses over her jaw and neck.

Blushing hard when she felt his teeth biting her collarbone she smiled shyly before resting her hand over his shoulder, "What are you doing? Let go."

Pulling up he looked at her making her to look into his eyes shyly, "Why are you so red?" He questioned booping their nose together.

He slowly pecked her chin before burying his face in the crook of her neck, "Princess." He called sweetly making her smile as she hummed in response.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered, letting out a short breathe as he sniffled her scent.

"I love how sweet you smell when you wake up in my arms. Even my shirt smells like you that I feel like holding it close when you're not there." He confessed as she smiled shyly.

Jungkook complimenting her wasn't something she was used to. He may have had an emotional conversation with her but he wasn't someone to express his feelings, it was rare and beautiful.

"When ever I see you, I feel so blessed. I could have no one better than you in my whole life. I'm so glad I married you."

"If it was for someone else, they may not have forgiven me all the things I have done. Thank you for always being so supportive and accepting with me."

"You don't have to thank me jungkook. Your efforts in our relation has been much more than mine. We're where we are today because you never gave up on me." She smiled, looking into his eyes as he pulled back to look into her eyes.

He smiled at her as she rested her hand on his neck, gently cupping his jaw as he looked into her eyes with softness.

"Why are you so lovely hm?" He questioned making her giggle.