|•~{Epilogue - II}~•|

"I'm not listening to you. Come with me!" Jungkook said stubbornly as he Forcefully, but carefully, grabbed y/n with him.

"Jungkook, I'll be fine with some rest... We don't ne-"

"Listen to me. Will you? I hate seeing you sick like this!" He spoke as he made her sit in the car before sitting in as well and driving away.

Y/n sat quietly as she had a pout on, making jungkook sigh.

"quit being upset, love. I'm only doing this for you. What if it's something serious? You have been sick for so many days now. I listened to you for so many days, now you listen to me and a good girl. Okay?" He spoke but she looked out of the window, completely ignoring him making him sigh once again.

"Am I clear, babygirl?" he looked at her, placing his hand on her thighs as he gently rubbed it making her to melt in his touch as she nodded her head.

"Words, princess" she looked at him, slightly glaring making his lips to curve him in a small smile.

"Yes, daddy!" she smirked cutely making him furrow his eyebrows.

"you don't wanna call me that right now, do you?" He looked at her with a curious smile as she looked away.

"Shut up" She said angrily. He chuckled, holding her soft hand in his as he continued driving.

They reached the hospital after sometime and quickly made an appointment with a lady doctor.

"You can go inside now" Said a nurse as they nodded and walked in the cabin.
The doctor smiled as she saw them, "Please sit"

They took their seats as the doctor smiled once again, "So, what's the problem?"

"I have been feeling sick... Like I've been throwing up since some days and I feel extremely tired." y/n spoke as the doctor nodded.

"do you have headaches?" the doctor questioned.

"I have them, but they're not that often." She answered as jungkook quietly listened to her.

'She was suffering like this and didn't even tell me anything' Jungkook thought to himself before looking away from her in an upset manner.

"When was the last intercourse you had?"

"Uh.. It's been nearly two weeks..." She whispered.

"What about your periods?"
"I've only had light spottings..." she answered, embarrassed due to the question.

The doctor smiled warmly before nodding her head, "We may need to do some tests..." She said looking at jungkook and y/n.

"of course" jungkook answered as the doctor nodded, before y/n got up and walked away with the doctor.

Y/n walked inside after sometime as she quickly sat beside jungkook, "The doctor is gone to get the results..." she informed making him nod as he sighed, taking out his phone.

"stop being so upset with me" Y/n mumbled as jungkook sighed once again.

"Then stop hiding things from me" He spoke back making her to quietly sit back like a child scolded by her mother.

Jungkook put his phone back before turning to her as he held her hand, "Look princess, I know you don't want me to worry. But I need you tell me if you feel like something is wrong with you! What if it's something serious? What if it turn into something serious because you didn't chose to tell me?"

"I wish for you to share everything with me, your pain, sufferings and misery all above because I don't want you to feel burdened by anything. Do you not trust me enough?" he loosened his grip on her hands as he looked away.