|•~{Chapter Thirty Nine}~•|

"Good morning." He wished as he laid her down on her back, pecking her forehead softly with one of his hand resting on her waist.

"Good morning Jungkookiee" She smiled as he rested his forehead on hers, smiling back at her.

Pulling his face back, he pecked the tip of her nose, "Did you sleep well princess?" He questioned as she nodded her head in response.

"Yes, thank you. Did you sleep okay?" She smiled making him smile back as he nodded his head before burying his face in her neck.

Smiling as she placed her hand in his hairs massaging them earning a soft sigh from him.

He started placing kisses on her neck and jaw as her lips were quickly formed a thin line, hands going out of his hairs as she placed them on his bicep.

"J-jungko-ok...." She spoke faintly making him to look up at her as his calm eyes quickly turned into a worried one.

"What's wrong?" He questioned but frowned as she started shaking in fear. His eyes went wide as he quickly spoke when he noticed her movements, "oh I'm... I'm so sorry baby.. I.. I shouldn't hav-"

"no. wait. i-i'm sorry" She spoke as she saw him getting up from her. She was upset with herself.

It's not that his touch reminded him of the night she got raped. Rather his touch were soothing and calm. Yet she got scared and panicked in fear. So upset she felt with herself for pushing him away. Her husband who has all the rights on her and her body.

"Im sorry." She whispered as he looked into her eyes that had turned teary by now, "I'm so sorry.. Please don't go away.. I didn't m-mean to push y-you" She explained.

He smiled softly, shaking his head as he cupped her jaw, "No. It's okay. I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that.." He smiled pecking her cheek softly as she shook her head.

"No I... Shouldn't have stopped you." She frowned as he smiled, letting out a sigh.

"Oh my.... Baby." He spoke as he laid her down on his chest this time, "You shouldn't kill your voice okay? I'm not mad at you for stopping me. Rather I'm very proud of you. You should and need to speak up if you don't want anything or feel uncomfortable because of anything. There's no prohibition on you saying a 'no'" He giggled, caressing her hairs.

"It's okay hmm? I'm neither angry nor upset." He smiled as she nodded her head in response, resting her head on his chest as a pout was still formed on her lips.

"However I would want to know something else...." He spoke as she looked up at him, nodding her head in response.

She furrowed her eyebrows as she noticed him blushing. Gaze looking away from her as he gently held her waist, "Um.. Can i.. Don't mind me you can say no if there is any problem." He spoke as his voice getting smaller and smaller.

Though she wasnt surprise by how deep and husky it had gotten. She nodded her head, telling him to continue as he looked into her eyes, red tint still present on his cheeks,"Can I kiss you if I ever want to.....?" He questioned shyly as he cursed at him for being so embarrassed.

She quickly her head back on his chest closing her eyes as she tried to hide her rosy cheeks from him.

Jungkook felt so awkward as he bite his lower lip, waiting for her response while placing his hand in her head as he combed some of her hair strands with his fingers.

Slowly moving her head on his chest as she nodded in response, she fisted her palm tightly. "Yes" A small voice coming out of her mouth as he smiled, struggling hard to not giggle when he heard her response.