|•~{Chapter Thirty Eight}~•|

They got out of the car, ready to walk inside the figure though a figure standing at the door stopped them.

Jungkook huffed as he looked at him, "What? did I not already sent you the papers?" He spoke.

The figure rolled his eyes before turning to y/n and bowing to down as a smile played on his eyes. Y/n smiled back a little as she held jungkook's hand a little too tightly.

"Right. As you already know she is my wife, Jeon y/n. And baby, you remember I told you about my cousin? That's him. Yang Minseok." Jungkook introduced as Y/n smiled again at him before bowing down to him.

"Oh it's okay you don't need to bow to me, Y/n." He spoke, "It's finally nice to meet you." y/n nodded her head as she heard.

"It's a pleasure as well." She smiled.

Minseok turned to jungkook as a sigh left his mouth, "I have been thinking." He spoke making jungkook to raise one of his brows.

"I don't really want any of these that desperately anymore... So you can have everything back if you want." He offered as jungkook shook his head.

"No I don't want it back ever again. It's yours." said jungkook.

"Are you sure?" Minseok asked again as jungkook nodded his head, "okay. Can I stay over for the night?" He questioned as jungkook sighed.

"Fine." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

They walked inside the house as y/n started preparing dinner while jungkook walked away with Minseok.
____________________________________

"Jungkook." She called, putting her book down as jungkook was sitting on the floor, playing with bam.

"Hm" He spoke as he smiled watching bam move around in a circle before jumping on the bed to y/n.

"Did you make up with your cousin...?" She questioned making him smile as he walked to the bed and took a seat beside her.

Taking her hand in his, he smiled softly before speaking "I had thought a lot about that when I had sent you to busan... Moreover you were right, I don't have to kill him just because he hated me."

"I didn't tell you, did I? I have left mafia..." He informed making her gasp, "Yes, And i have given my position to Minseok. If that's how we can have a happy ending then it may be so. Plus, I don't want to risk your life anymore." He spoke, pushing off her strands behind her ear.

"Wow that's big." She giggled as he smiled in return.

"I know right? I will be handing the company only from now on." He spoke as she nodded.

"I'm happy for you." She said softly as he smiled, placing a peck on her forehead.

"Come on. Let's sleep now." she nodded her head in response as they laid bam on his little bed before laying down on theirs.

She turned off the lights as she was quickly pulled back into a hard chest once she was done.

A smile took place on her lips as she turned around burying her face in his neck as jungkook smiled at her actions, "Cherish." He called her as she smiled at the nickname, while humming in response.

"I hope you know you're beautiful. And you're strong. And you deserve every good thing in the world." He massaged her scalp as he pecked her head, pulling her on top of him.

"You're your own person, although of course I'll stand by your side always. But I am still very proud of you for being so strong. Im so thankful of you that you let me see you grow beautiful." He smiled as nodded in response.

"I hope we can grow together, grow old and wise. I wish I can be your power and hope as you are mine. Thank you for giving me a chance and letting me love you. You're worth a lot more than you think you do. I really want you to know that." He spoke, rubbing her back slowly as he felt her pecking his neck.

"I don't think I would have been this happier if I didn't have you as my wife. You're just unbelievably amazing." He spoke as y/n felt her heart warming up hearing his words.

"I really love you so much." He whispered as y/n pecked his jaw this time. He smiled sadly a little as there was no back response, but decided to shrug it off since he knew she needed time.

He caressed her hairs as he continued to speak lovely, sweet things in her ears. Silently encouraging her as she listened to him carefully with a smile.

For sure his words weren't vain as she felt the love he was trying to make her feel. He was being her support system, as exactly how she wanted it.

She was so glad to be his wife. To be someone he loved so deep heartily.

The young night started getting old and old as jungkook continued to give her sweet words while placing pecks on her head. The peace took over her as she listened to the beats of his heart. But little did she know.

That heart beat existed only for her.

••••

Been too busy. Sorry. ❤