|•~{Chapter Twenty Five}~•|

He opened the door and saw her sitting on the bed with a coffee mug in her hand.

"Muffin?" He called out softly as she looked back at him and smiled shyly making his heart warm, "Are you busy?"

She shook her head in reply as he nodded taking a seat on her side and laid down with his head on her lap. "Is everything good?" she asked him in a low voice.

"Yes. Are you good?" He asked her as she nodded her head in reply, placing her hand in his hairs as she slowly caressed him.

She looked at him as she saw his expressions turning serious, "I know this is business and I shouldn't involve you in this, but I think you should know about this. Maybe that's how you may understand my decisions in a more better way." He spoke, making her to nod as he got up from her lap and sat up straight looking at her.

"The enemy i have been fighting is partners with my cousin brother." He said making her eyes widen, "Yesterday we had attacked them. Unfortunately our enemy, Lee Dongwook, escape before we could get him, but fortunately we have captured Yang Minseok, that is my cousin" he informed as y/n looked at him with a frown.

"And I asked him the reason of why he is against me. And... Well he revealed the truth.." He spoke looking at her a little less firmly now as she looked into his eyes trying to understand his emotions, "He wanted my position. And that is how my p-parents were murde-red by his parents" He stuttered a bit as y/n felt her heart jumping.

She quickly held his hand in her as jungkook looked down at their hands since he couldn't look at her right now. He was scared he would break down infront of her.

Y/n sighed as she moved closer to him, feeling extremely bad for him, "I want revenge y/n. One of us has to die. It's either him or me. They have killed my parents already. And I do not want to let them do the same to me." He spoke as y/n shivered under his darkened, angry eyes, "I can't die and leave you behind"

"Jungkook ssi... I understand what you are saying. But just because they killed family doesn't mean you have to do the sa-"

"what are you saying y/n? If I don't end them. They're gonna end me! And they're gonna drag you down as well. I have to do this." He spoke.

"We can find another way..." She spoke as he pulled his hand out of hers.

"What do you mean another way? There is no other way. And you are going to busan soon. Pack your bags as soon as possible." He informed glaring at her as she looked at him confused.

"am I going there alone? You said you'll going there with me as well.. " She spoke looking away from him as he closed his eyes in frustration before speaking.

"I know. But now you're going there alone." He said as she fluttered her eyes in confusion.

"Why are you sending me away alone?" She questioned him calmly as he slightly backed away from her slightly annoyed by her continuous questions.

"Because you can not be here. Because I want to send you away. And because you should not be here." He spoke, "I'll send you there soon. Be as quick as you can be. We don't have much time. I'll come to you only after I have finished everything." He spoke getting up from the bed as she just looked at him with an blank, empty face.

"And If I do not come to get you back, then get it that I have been killed." He spoke harshly as he opened the door and stormed out of the room.

Y/n sighed softly as she watched the room door for sometimes before getting up to pack her stuff. She didn't want to bother him. She knew he wouldn't listen. She was hurt by his choice of words yet she couldn't say anything to him. She was frightened by him. She was scared to get him more angry than he already was.

His anger issues had tired y/n. No matter how hard she tried to believe that he would stop getting so mad and listen to her opinion as well, but there he would go bursting out on her angrily.

She didn't want to bother him much. She knew it was already very hard for him. And the bomb his cousin had blasted on his head was making him more out of control. She understood his situation well enough. But she didn't want him to do anything when he is not in his mind.

And that is what he did last night. She knew he wasn't in his right mind. But he wanted distraction. And she gladly agreed to be that for him. But he didn't care enough. He just came, said what he wanted to do and imposed it on her. She knew there was no point even in trying.

But what her biggest fear was that she would alone. There would be no one with her. She was scared her depression would creep back in and she will still be alone.

'Would i be able to save myself?' She questioned to herself, zipping the bag as she wiped off the tear that left her eyes and sighed heavily looking up at the ceiling.

She looked around the room as she recalled all of the moments she had spend here with Jeongshik. 'I hope you're fine baby. Eomma still miss you.' she spoke softly before walking toward the balcony.

___________________________________

"Stop!" She cried out as he continued to approach her angrily, "Please don't do this." She begged.

"Please don't come close to me" She sobbed sitting down on the floor as she hugged her knees.

Fear taking over her whole body. This wasn't what she thought of everything to be. She didn't want to ever see his face again.

She wanted to hate him.

••••

Why did jungkook had to do thaaaat to her😩

Can anyone guess what will happen? Hehe

Anyways yeah.. I hope you enjoyed.❤