|•~{Chapter Thirteen}~•|

"Boss, Our men are almost ready. Dongwook has been preparing his men very quickly, also minseok is getting more stronger." Spoke Mr byun as he stood behind jungkook.

Jungkook looked outside the window as he stood facing the wall.

"get our men trained more speedily, Mr. Byun we don't have so much time. We need to take the first step." jungkook spoke.

"Won't it be a little too risky if we attack them first, boss?" the men spoke, "We should wait a lit-"

"No. We'll be attacking them first. We can't be taking too much time trying to understand their strategy. We need to plan and attack sooner than them." He spoke as making the man to bow even if jungkook couldn't see him.

"we'll do the exact, boss" He spoke as the door was knocked Making Jungkook to turn back.

"Come in." He spoke as Mr. Byun stood aside looking at who would come inside.

Jungkook's guard walked inside with Mr. Choi as he bowed and left right after.

"So what did you want to talk about, Mr. Jeon?" He spoke as he looked at jungkook with a amused face.

Jungkook walked closer to him as Mr. Byun stood firmly behind him.

"I cut off the deal with you." jungkook spoke making a fist as he remembered how y/n cried telling him about the incident, "We're not gonna work anymore." He spoke straight forward.

"What?" Mr Choi looked at jungkook with slight confusion as he narrowed his eyes.

"You heard me right, Mr. Choi" He spoke with a straight face.

"You're making a mistake, jungkook." He spoke, gritting his teeth making jungkook to chortle.

"Oh, I don't think so." He spoke in a deep voice brushing off the fake dust off of his shoulder as he smirked right after and looked into his eyes.

Mr. Choi clenched his jaw as he looked at jungkook, slightly backing away from him, "You're gonna regret this, young boy." He spoke before walking out as he practically ran out of the room.

"Keep an eye on him, Mr. Byun" Jungkook spoke as he saw the door closing.

Mr byun nodded his head and walked out too before bowing to Jungkook.

Jungkook took his stuff before going back to his home, as he didn't want y/n to be left alone for too long.

Meanwhile y/n sat in their room as usual playing with their parrot, "You make me happy." She spoke pecking jeongshik's bill.

"I make y/nie eomma happy!" The parrot spoke in his cute voice making her giggle, "Weeeeeeeee"

"Weeeeee" y/n repeated, laughing as she spoke, "Eomma loves Jeongshikiiieeee"

"I love you." The parrot started again as he walked around saying I love you's to y/n.

Y/n smiled as she felt happiness. 'maybe it wasn't too hard to be happy' She thought to herself.

Being someone who had been sad usually, it was new for her to feel something positive inside her. She felt hopes inside her. Hopes of her living a good life with Jungkook and Jeongshik.

Though she was scared deep inside. 'What if the bubble pop?' She questioned to herself as she sighed a little. For her it was something too good. Too good that she couldn't even dream of it.

The door was suddenly knocked as y/n sent Jeongshik back in his cage. Y/n looked at the door, "yes?" She spoke as she walked to the door.

"Mrs. Jeon, boss called for you. He is in his office room." A guard spoke y/n politely smiled at him and nodded her head.