|•~{Chapter Five}~•|

Opening the car door Jungkook walked inside the Mansion as he held y/n's hand dragging her behind.

Such a struggle it was for the poor girl to keep up with his pace in her heels. It could clearly be seen by anyone.

He locked the door behind as he let go off her hand yanking her forcefully infront of him.

"Why did you leave the party?" he asked her as she looked up at his face as her mouth parted desiring to speak something or anything but only nothing came out.

What could she tell him? That she saw a girl kissing him and didn't want to see anymore but couldn't stop him?

"I wasn't feeling well.." She spoke as Jungkook looked at her suspiciously.

"You look all good to me right now." he spoke making her to turn her head somewhere else, "I need the truth y/n" he roared making her to look down.

"I.. Um.. Jun-"

"Look at me when you speak y/n!" He growled making her flinch as she quickly looked at him, scared he might hurt her physically.

"You shouldn't have left so early..." She spoke trying to somehow tell him that she saw him with that girl, "That g-irl.. Yo-u... I'm sorry im.. I don't give you what you want..." She spoke looking down as she closed her eyes stopping the tears from coming out but quickly looked up at his face again.

"I.. Want you to... Enjoy your life jungk-ook ssi.. Even if I can not be or are not a part of it.." She spoke making him look at her in confusion.

"If you're thinking about something... Let me tell you I pushed her away.. I don't need sex to be happy.." he looked away since he felt awkward having such talk with her, "And YOU need to at least trust me to not cheat on you. I'm not the kind of men who cheats on their wife." He spoke glaring at her.

"I know. I know you're not." She spoke softly, "It's ju-st... Th-at I do not give you wh-at any and every men wou-ld want." She looked down embarassed.

"So rather than asking you to give yourself to me, you want me to go fuck other women?" He questioned her as he felt speechless.

"There are so many attractive girls that would happily giv-" she tried speaking but was cut off by him as he held her arm tightly looking into her eyes.

"I don't fucking need anyone, do you hear me? I. Do. Not. Let. Women. Control. Me. I don't need any so called attractive women all over me. You're my wife and you should not be talking like this." He spoke glaring at her making her to shut up and nod silently.

"Nothing happened between me and that girl so you need to stop thinking too much, do you get me?"

"Yes" she spoke mumbling but loud enough for him to hear.

"Go eat something if you are hungry" he spoke looking away from her.

"I'm okay..." she spoke walking to the closet to get her clothes.

Jungkook walked out of the room as he sighed heavily closing his eyes before opening the door to his office room.

His thoughts wander around y/n as he massaged his temples, taking a seat on the chair.

He felt awkward that his wife is okay with him being with another girl. That isn't what it is supposed to be like. Is the marriage failing because of his lack of attention to it?

Sighing again he looked up as he heard a knock on door.

Permitting the person to come in, he sat in a straight posture.

"Boss, here" A guy entered the office placing a file on the table as he slide it forward, "This file contains the information you asked for regarding Mrs. Jeon's parents."

"I'll check it. You can go." He spoke firmly holding the file in his hands as he went through it.

The guy bowed and walked out of the room as Jungkook once again leaned back on the chair resting properly.

Flipping the pages of the file he looked into it seriously. He would be lying if he said that he didn't felt bad for y/n. She was so blinded by everything and everyone.

He wished to tell her the truth, but it wasn't the right time for the truth.

His thoughts going back to his past as he remembered how his parents had forced him to live as a orphan in orphanage because they wanted to keep him safe.

Soundless and dark the room was as it was lighten only by the bright lamp that was kept on the table, making Jungkook to be the first thing to be noticed by anyone.

He sighed softly loosening his tie as he brought himself back to present. He quickly got up to go and sleep, not wanting to be disturbed by any of his unwanted thoughts.

He hated feeling weak. And his past made him feel weak and vulnerable. Resulting in him hating his past as well.

Opening the door his gaze fell on the figure that laid silently in the bed.

Quickly changing his clothes as well, he walked toward the bed laying down on his side. He moved himself to face y/n as he wanted to look at her for some unknown reasons.

He didn't want to blame himself for where their marriage were heading to, but he was partially at fault, he guessed. Not giving her enough attention and time, being harsh with her. It wasn't really doing good to their marriage.

She was already broken, wasn't she?

He could see it in her eyes. But he doesn't ask her why. He knows everything about her, even if she doesn't tell him. There's always ways for him to know what had happened to her or why she behaves suspiciously whenever she does.

Realizing how much she has suffered made him feel angry because she was a really innocent girl and he knew it.

But again innocent people suffers the most.

Y/n turned around facing the wall as she was awake but was keeping her eyes closed. She felt disgusted with herself for wanting him to caress her cheeks.

She didn't want to bleed on him. She didn't want him to see her broken side. She didn't wanted to ruin him.

'Too toxic to be loved or affectionate with.' She thought of herself as she closed her eyes wanting those clouded thoughts to go away.

She sobbed silently as she held the pillow tightly not wanting to let out any noise. She wanted to fade away. For what she thought, no one needed her anyway.

Jungkook gulped blinking his eyes as he noticed her movements. He knew she was crying yet he didn't do anything. Just like every other night . She cried silently as he faced her back.

They wished things could be better.

••••

Sorry I been busy in my school project works.

I'm getting vaccinated tomorrow. Are you guys all vaccinated already?

I hope you enjoyed the chapter <3.