|•~{Chapter Fifty Nine}~•|

"why is he here y/n?" He questioned, looking away from her as he didn't want to her to see his cold side again.

"Jungkook. Let us in first." She spoke as she looked at him making jungkook to move aside so they could walk in.

Smiling at Minseok. She made him sit on the couch as jungkook took a seat as well.

"now why are you here?" Jungkook spoke a little harshly making y/n to look at him as she quickly defended Minseok.

"You don't have to be so rude to him, kookie." She spoke with frown as Minseok smiled sadly.

"It's okay y/n. He is letting me live is enough for me... Of course I desperately want his forgiveness but I will not force him. He needs to take his time." Minseok spoke as y/n opened her mouth to speak but was cut off by jungkook as he scoffed.

"I would not have even spare your life if it wasn't for y/n not wanting me to kill you." He spoke as he angrily looked away, breathing heavily.

Y/n could see that jungkook was trying his hardest to not burst out on him.

She did understand his view as well though.

"Y/n yo-"

"Jungkook! He helped me!" she tried speaking for him as jungkook scowled, looking at y/n as he was disappointed that she was defending him.

"Kook? he didn't harm me. He only saved me from Mrs. Lee's son." She spoke as she stood in front of him, holding his hand making him to look at her confusingly.

"What?" He spoke as he moved his gaze to Minseok before looking back at y/n.

"He.. He was about to hurt me when Minseok oppa came and saved me from him.. Don't be rude to him.. I would have been hurt if it were not for him." She spoke as jungkook looked at Minseok, only to find him looking away.

"Fine. I forgive him." Jungkook spoke as a smile formed on Minseok's lips.

"Thank you jungkook." He spoke making jungkook to glare at him.

"I forgive him. Only because he helped you." He completed his sentence as y/n smiled cheekily.

"are you hurt? What did he say to you? Did he do anything to hurt you?" jungkook suddenly questioned as he looked at her, averting the attention to y/n.

"I'm fine kookie..." She looked down as he cupped y/n's face in his hands and made her to look up at him.

"I'm serious y/n. What did he say to you?" He spoke as y/n gulped, looking at the rage in his eyes.

"Mrs. Lee is sick. From what he was speaking, I figured she has no will to live anymore, I don't know for what reasons.. But he was blaming me for that. He misunderstood that I said something to her.." she explained as he caressed her head.

"Protect her from him, jungkook. He almost hit her today. She could have fall down if I didn't saw her. He needs to be taught a lesson, he spoke so much nonsense about her." Minseok spoke as he clenched his jaw.

"I'll leave now.. Take care you guys" he spoke as he got up from the couch.

"Oppa. At least stay for dinner. I'll quickly make it." She insisted as he shook his head.

"It's okay.. I have to be somewhere right now.. Maybe some other time?" He spoke as she pouted before nodding her head.

"Okay. Take care of yourself. Please come here anytime you want." she spoke as jungkook looked away, frowning.

"Uh sure.." he smiled, "I know you can protect her well jungkook, but as a brother, who wishes your good only, I think you should be more careful when it comes to her." Minseok spoke, looking at jungkook making him to nod in return.