|•~{Chapter Seventy One}~•|

"Good evening, mam" the receptionist smiled at me, bowing down a little making me smile back.

"Good evening, Ms. Cha" I walked to the entrance of the company as the day finally came to the end.

I stood outside the building looking at the sky as I waited for Jungkook to arrive since he wanted to take me outside for dinner today.

Just then my eyes fell to my side.

Some distance of step, there struggled a girl as two guys were trying to snatch her handbag from her.

I furrowed my eyebrows and started walking toward her as one of the guys suddenly slapped the girl hard making my blood boil.

"Yah!" I yelled as I walked toward them and stood up infront of the girl, "What do you think you're doing Huh?" I spoke as the girl hide behind me and sobbed quietly.

"Stay away unless you want to be in her place" said the guy with black hairs.

I scoffed in response before turning around to that girl, "Are you okay?" I questioned her as the girl nodded in response.

"So you wish to be in her place" I heard them.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"Miyeon" She answered lowly, making me smile.

"Step a little away, okay miyeon?" I smiled at her as she nodded before taking some steps back and standing there.

I turned around to the girl and punched him across his face.

"Yah! What the fuck?" one of the spoke as he tried to attack me but I kneed him in his stomach.

"Do you think you are superior?" I spoke as I punched him, "Miyeon ssi. These are just street punks, you don't need to be scared of them." I smirked as I kicked the guy's crotch this time.

"You bitch! How dare you?!" The other guy spoke as he raised his hand to slap me.

Though my smirk grew wider as his hand was stopped by another hand that held it up in the air.

"What do you think you're doing?" I heard as I smiled and looked up at my side.

"kook. These guys are bothering miyeon ssi" I pouted as jungkook let out a breathy chuckle.

He looked at the guy as his lips turned into a straight line making me smile.

"You really want a good beating dont you? Bothering and hurting girls." Jungkook hissed as the guy stepped back making me smile as I once again punched one of the guy.

Jungkook punched the other guy making them to run away.

"Are you okay?" He asked me as I nodded my head, walking toward the girl.

"T-thank you so much!" She bursted in tears as she suddenly hugged me making me smile.

"It's okay. Just know you're strong if there's any next time." I hugged her back and caressed her hairs slowly.

No girl is weak.

"I will" she nodded, pulling back as she wiped off her tears, "Thank you so much again, mam, sir." She bowed as before walking away.

"You were so cool" I heard jungkook as we both walked to his car.

"Aish. You were more cool" I tilted my head as I fangirl-ed over my own husband.

He giggled as we both sat in the car and he drove off.

Soon he stopped infront of a restaurant as I got out and walked inside and he went to park the car.