|•~{Chapter Sixty Five}~•|18+

Jungkook held my hand, looking at me with appreciation in his eyes as I smiled at him, letting him guide me.

He made me sit on his lap as our drinks were kept on the table in front of us.

Surprisingly, the owner of this bar knew jungkook. A big advantage for us.

He smiled wrapping his arm around me as he protectively and proudly placed his hand on my waist pulling me closer to him.

I didn't mind though. He was my husband and I loved him. It was really okay.

We sat and talked with each other as we soon enough stood up because I wanted to dance with jungkook.

He was holding onto me as I had wrapped my arms around him tightly for support since I was a little too drunk. 

he wasn't drunk though. He's a good drinker.

"Kook." I spoke, burying my face in the crook of his neck as he hummed in response, pecking my earlobe.

"Let's get out of here." I mumbled as I threw almost all my weight on him.

He was standing firmly though. He is strong.

"Baby, are you drunk?" He questioned me as I nodded my head.

He suddenly spinned me around as my back was now touching his chest as our legs and waist moved in a synchronisation.

"I told you not to drink a lot, you bad girl." He whispered, pecking my neck making me feel hot as I whined.

"Koo. I feel hot. Please let's get out of here." I spoke as he chuckled.

"Alright, let me take you back home." He spoke as I nodded turning around as he pecked my lips and took my purse before walking outside to our car with me.
___________________________________

(Author POV)

Entering the house, she suddenly felt herself getting picked up as she instantly placed her head over the hard chest.

Sighing softly, she shivered as she felt goosebumps due to the chilly breeze.

Jungkook noticed her movements as he pecked her forehead before quickly walking inside their room and placing her on the bed.

Silence was taking over the room as y/n sat silently on the bed with closed eyes, "let me get you water, it'll help you sober up a bit" he spoke, getting up from the bed as she suddenly held his hand.

"I'm good" she smiled, opening her eyes that seemed less drunk than before.

"I told you not to drink so much, but you don't listen to me." He spoke huffing as he gently hit her forehead making her pout.

"Mianhaeyoo oppa" she spoke sweetly making jungkook smile as he sighed.

Mumbling something under his breathe, he sighed, "sit up. I'll change your clothes." He spoke, holding her hand as she smiled, letting him pull her up as she sat on the bed.

Jungkook bring one of his hoodies and walked to the bed.

He undressed her as his eyes roamed around her body.

As promised she wore the lingerie jungkook got her.

He didn't mean to think dirty when she was drunk, but he couldn't help it as the black laced lingerie clung onto her body tightly.

"Oh baby." He whispered as y/n opened her eyes and looked at him confused.

Her eyes met his that were fixed on her body, that made her smile.

She loved how he would admire her as if she was the only woman in the world. As if she was his whole world. As nothing, other than her, mattered. As if she was all he had, which was true.

She was the prettiest to him. The most beautiful woman. For him, nothing and no one could be compared to her.

She took the hoodie out of his hands as she placed it elsewhere on the bed before pushing him down on the bed.

Sitting up on him he just placed his hands on her waist, "Cherish, what are you doing?" He spoke as she just smiled, slowly leaning in as she soon placed her lips on his and kissed him gently.

"Baby, you're drunk. Just sleep." he spoke as she pulled out, shaking her head.

"I know what I am doing, jungkook. I'm not that drunk anymore." She spoke as he looked deep into her eyes and caressed her cheek softly.

"Aish." He whispered before slamming his lips on hers as he switched their positions, now hovering above her.

His lips moved roughly against hers as she moaned due to the sensual feeling, keeping up with his pace she played with his hairs.

He placed his hands on her thighs, wrapping her legs around his waist as he pulled her down a bit.

Jungkook smiled into the kiss before pulling out and pecking her chin before moving up to her cheeks, gently biting on them as he licked her skin.

"Do you have any idea just how fucking gorgeous you were today?" He whispered in her ear as he pecked her jawline.

"You're fucking beautiful." He spoke dominantly as he started kissing her smooth skin.

His hands roamed on her body as he smirked feeling the lace of the black lingerie on her body, "My good girl" He spoke in a seductive voice before attacking her lips once again.

She moved her hands to unbutton his shirt as he gladly helped her.

She placed her hands over his shoulder as she finished taking off his shirt and tilted her head to the side, feeling jungkook dipping his head into the crook of her neck.

"I want to devour each and every part of you." He whispered as he sucked on her neck, harshly biting on her skin making her to moan out of pain as he instantly kissed the spot, soothing her pain.

"You're so sexy. And you know what's satisfying?" He questioned huskily as he slide the straps off her shoulder and started leaving open mouth kisses there.

His hand moved down to her as she whined feeling a stinging pain on her butt. His hands gently rubbing on the spot as he ceased the pain.

"That you're all mine." he bite on her cheek. He felt y/n tightening her grip around his waist, pulling him down as he pressed himself against her, moaning in his deep voice.

Pulling up from her face he kissed her passionately, palming her butt as he groaned rubbing himself against her, "You're gonna get dirty for me tonight." He comanded dominantly as she moaned pulling out from the kiss and looked at him in the eyes.

••••

Ya'll want a smut? Or should i skip?