|•~{Chapter Fifty Four}~•| 16+

"Let's dance." Jungkook proposed as he finished helping her clean up everything.

"How are you gonna play music?" she asked him as she turned around and looked at him.

"We don't need music to dance." He smiled before pulling her toward him, making her eyes to widen as she landed her hands on his chest.

"We're gonna dance without music." He informed, placing his hands on her waist as she furrowed her eyebrows but huffed before placing her hands on his shoulders.

"No music?" she questioned again as he smiled, shaking his head.

"But I'll sing if you feel uncomfortable like this." He spoke as she giggled, slowly swaying her body with his as he gently moved her around.

To her surprise, jungkook actually sang a song for them as he danced around.

His voice sounded too professional for her to believe he wasn't an idol. She was so surprised that her husband could sing so well.

He had never told her about it of course how would she even know?

They danced around in their room as she kept on looking into jungkook's eyes. All she could hear was his soothing voice.

Jungkook stopped singing after some songs as he saw that she was comfortable.

"You never told me you could sing." She smiled as he spinner her around before holding her once again.

"It was embarrassing.. I don't think I'm that good." He smiled as she widen her eyes.

"Are you kidding me kook? You're so good!" She frowned, "Besides. I really appreciate a artist. I would have been very happy knowing my husband has such a good talent." She spoke as he chuckled softly.

"I would have been very happy if my wife ever showed her talent to me too." He spoke as she looked at him in confusion.

"You think I don't know you can sing as well?" He spoke as she looked away awkwardly, "I hear you sing all the time when you cook. You never sing for me." He complained.

"I'm too shy to do that, jungkook." She explained.

"you don't need to feel shy with me, y/n. I'm your husband." He assured her before pecking her forehead as she nodded her head.

"Fine. I'll sing for you someday, good?" She smiled as he nodded.

"All good, madam" He smiled as she giggled.

they kept dancing for minutes as they turned into hours.

It was a very pleasing feeling for both of them. To be in the arms of one another and holding each other with no one else invading their privacy.

Talking and smiling, laughing and staring at each other.

That's all they did as they danced in the rhythm of their heart beats.

"Jungkook." She spoke, as he stopped talking.

"Yes, princess." He smiled as he looked into her eyes that was full of happiness.

"I... Am.. I-" He pressed his lips on her forehead as he realized that she was nervous for some reasons.

"It's okay. Don't be scared. What is it, love?" He questioned, pulling her closer to him as she wrapped her arms around his neck making him smile.

"I l-love you, Kookie... I've al-always lo-ved you.." She whispered nervously as she pulled back to look into his eyes.

"You have always been such a responsible husband. I know I'm stupid for not confessing before but I was just scared... I'm so sorry. I trust you with all my heart. I really really like yo-"

Eyes softening at her confession, he pressed his lips against her shutting her as a nervous sigh left her shaky mouth.

His hand made its way to her nape as he pushed her face closer to his making her to tightly clutch on his shirt.

She melted into the kiss as he sucked her lips so gently.

His lips moved so passionately against hers as y/n soon enough relaxed and kissed him back with the same emotions.

They kissed for a minute or so before eventually pulling out as he rested his forehead on hers.

She looked into his eyes as they breathed heavily.

"Thank you for giving me a chance." He whispered, looking back into her eyes before pulling her into a kiss once again.

Though this time his lips moved a little rougher than before as he picked up a pace as well.

Already panting heavily, y/n tapped on his shoulders after some seconds signaling him to pull out as jungkook did.

He smiled before burying his face in her neck, "I love you so much. I promise I'll do anything to keep you happy. And if I ever fail to do that, I promise i'll be with you in your pain." He whispered as he pecked her neck.

Too overwhelmed by his words, she wrapped her arms around him without saying anything.

None of them spoke a word as they just held each other.

It was as if their souls were communicating while their bodies were merely keeping one another close.

It almost felt as if they could hear nothing other than their own heart beats. They couldn't understand anything but their silence. They couldn't feel anything except for each other's presence.

It was as if they were accepting each other as one another's.

Jungkook pulled out suddenly as he felt wetness on his shirt.

Gazing into her eyes, he frowned as he found them teary for some unknown reasons.

"Wae?" He questioned resting his forehead on hers once again as he wiped her tears off with his thumb.

She smiled at him softly before opening her mouth to speak, "It feels like a dream. I never knew something could be this beautiful." A whisper left her mouth.

He pulled his head back before caressing her cheek. Indeed It was a hurtful sight for him. But he was happy that she was finally starting to find happiness.

She closed her red eyes as more tears left them.

Not sure how else to calm her down, jungkook just pecked her eyes before wiping off the tears that were leaving her eyes.

Moving down to her cheeks, jungkook slowly and softly pecked her whole face before placing one last peck on the end of her mouth making her to open her eyes.

He pecked her lips before smiling at her, "I love you." He whispered before taking her lips between his once again.

••••

Hie! What are your hobbies?