|•~{Chapter Seventy}~•|

"She's sleeping" I heard, as I took the tiny baby in my arms.

My sister's child, to be more specific.

She gave birth to a baby girl. How cute.

Oppa can't stop tearing up. But it is understandable though. He is a father now. I bet he is super happy.

I can tell they really love their child. But then again. Who doesn't love their children?

Although I really wish Mrs. Lee could see her. Sadly, it's not possible.

I had to fly to eonnie and oppa as soon as I heard that eonnie will be giving birth soon. So i quickly came here, in New York, with Jungkook.

The little soul in my hand is really beautiful. She looks just like an angel.

"Kook. Hold her" I spoke as I realized jungkook hasn't hold her since last night, when she arrived in this world.

"N-no... I might drop her..." He spoke making me furrow my eyebrows.

"you won't." I spoke.

"What if I do?" He spoke with his innocent eyes.

"Do you, perhaps, not know how to hold a baby?" I asked him as he embarssingly nod his head making me smile.

"You could have told me." I spoke, sitting beside him as I saw oppa walking into the hospital room, eonnie was asleep in.

She must be feeling so tired and weak. She slept right after having her juice. And had her juice after waking up.

"It's okay... You can hold her." Jungkook spoke hesitantly as I frowned.

"Why? Will not even hold our baby?" I questioned but he shook his head.

"Of course, i-i would" He sighed.

"Then what's the problem now? Hold the baby now so you don't have any problem later on moment. How will you take care of our baby if you can't even hold them." I spoke as he pouted slightly.

"it's just, I'm a little scared right now..." He spoke making me sigh in response.

"Trust me. You'll be ok. Just hold her as im holding her." I spoke forwarding the baby laying in my arms.

I smiled at him as he hesitantly tried to take the baby in his arms.

"No koo. Support her head." I spoke, placing his hand under head.

"Like this?" He spoke as I backed my hand.

"Hm" I spoke as he nodded his head before looking down at her and gently swaying her side by side.

"She looks just like noona." he whispered, "How beautiful is that."

I smiled as I quickly took out my phone from my pocket and took some of their pictures.

'He'll be holding our baby one day. Just like this.' the thought cross my head suddenly making me tear up a little.

He would look at our baby with so much affection. Just like he is looking at this little angel in his arms.

"I wonder if our baby girl would look like you" He spoke suddenly making me smile a little wider as one of the tears slipped out of my eye.

"Hm" I spoke as he suddenly look up at me.

I smiled at him as he suddenly support the baby's head with his forearm and wiped off my tears before placing his hand under her head again.

He pecked my forehead and softly smiled at me.

"I want them to have your eyes though." I wished as he again smiled at me in response.

I really wished for my wish to become true.

I always loved jungkook's eyes. They're so beautiful.

I love how they always displays his emotions to me so beautifully. How they shine everytime he looks at me calmly.

There's something so beautiful about his eyes. Something that is so wordless and unexplainable, yet so beautiful. Something I wish our babies to be blessed with.

"I want them to have a heart so beautiful like yours." he looked at me so sweetly, almost making me melt right at the spot.

How can be so strong, yet so soft?

"I love you." I confessed to him as he pecked my nose tip.

"I can never get tired of hearing that" He whispered while looking into my eyes making me slightly blush.

He smiled and pecked my lips gently before looking back at the baby and caressing her head.

"Grow up and be beautiful like your mom and dad, little baby" he spoke as he pecked her forehead.

"We love you." He whispered as the baby suddenly smiled making me gasp.

"Waeyo?" jungkook spoke making me pout.

"She didn't smile with me! I guess she likes you more." I looked at him as a small smile played on my lips.

He giggled as he smiled at her, "Really? do you like me? Hm?" He spoke softly making me smile in return since he looked very adorable at the moment.

The baby giggled in response as I awed when I looked at jungkook's innocent doe eyes.

"Your uncle loves you too baby" He spoke.

Indeed family is the most beautiful thing. Love makes family.

I wish we'll be blessed with love always as we are now.

••••

The story only has three chapter left. Including the epilogues of course!

Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed!! I'll try to update quickly.

Thank you for reading <3