|•~{Chapter Twenty Four}~•|

Y/n squinted her eyes as she adjusted with the lights present in the room.

Turning back around as she no longer felt any arm around her waist, she found no one on the other side of the bed.

She slightly frowned as she tried to sit up on the bed but hissed when she felt pain in her lower body. Looking down she found herself in a underwear with one of jungkook's shirt.

She laid back down on the bed sighing softly as she remembered how rough jungkook went on her last night, despite the fact that it was her first time.

She expected her first kiss and first time to be gentle and sweet, but she didn't think much because she gave herself to jungkook willingly. She wanted him to forget his pain. She wanted to be his remedy. And that's what she did.

She caressed her tummy slightly, wanting to lessen the pain as her eyes quickly opened once again.

'What if he regret it?' she questioned as fear took over her, 'That's probably why he isn't here' She thought to herself as the door was knocked making her attention to be diverted.

"Come inside" She spoke softly, getting up from the bed as a maid walked inside.

"Do you want the breakfast in the room, Mrs. Jeon?" She asked as y/n slightly nodded her head since she knew she couldn't walk to the kitchen.

"Okay mam..." The maid spoke as she looked at y/n's painful expression, "Are you okay Mrs. Jeon" She questioned as y/n awkwardly nodded her head.

"Yes.. Thank you for asking. I'm fine. Have Jungkook done the breakfast?" She asked him as the maid nodded her head.

"Yes, mam." she spoke.

"Oh okay.." Y/n spoke with a soft smile as the maid bowed before walking out of the room.

Y/n sighed as she tried to get up from the bed. Moaning in pain she walked to the bathroom taking a quickly hot shower and brushed her teeth before walking back outside slowly.

Her breakfast was placed on a table that was kept beside the bed.

She took her seat on the bed and did her breakfast quickly. She took the empty plate back to the kitchen as the maids quickly took them from her.

"you could called us, Mrs. Jeon" They spoke as y/n shook her head slowly.

"It's okay" she smiled at them and walked back into the room.

She was very nervous to face Jungkook, plus the fact that jungkook hadn't talked to her since morning was scaring her as well.

She was scared that he regretted it. Scared that he didn't want to see her after last night.

Worriedly she took out one of her books as she started reading them, but her attention was once again diverted as the door was knocked again.

She permitted the person to come inside as one of the guard bowed to her, "Boss called for you madam Jeon." he spoke as y/n nodded her head, gulping down her saliva nervously.

"Oh okay. I'll go meet him in a minute. You can go." She spoke as the guard bowed and walked outside of the room.

She sighed heavily throwing her head back as she bite her lip nervously. She was worried about what he would say and what would happen.

She got up from the bed and walked to his office room as she slowly knocked on it.

But there was no response. She opened the door a little, peeking inside to see if he is in there but found no one.

She sighed as she walked inside the room and sat on the couch waiting for him. She wasn't informed that he was going out and that surely meant he was somewhere working in the house.

The door in the office room suddenly opened revealing a jungkook who was wiping off his forearm and hands with a handkerchief.

She quickly stood up as she saw him making jungkook to look at her. He walked to his desk as y/n just looked at him nervously.

He signaled her to walk to him that she did silently but gasped with widen eyes as she suddenly lost her balance making jungkook to catch her quickly as she embarrassingly looked down before getting out of his arms.

Jungkook felt embarrassed and guilty as he saw her like that and the fact she wasn't making a eye contact with him was bothering him, "Should I ask the maids to get you some medicine?"

She just shook her head in response, not saying anything making jungkook to lift up her chin to see her face, "You okay?" He questioned her as she looked at him confused.

"I'm sorry if i-i hurt you....last night...." he spoke looking away as y/n looked at him nervously.

"D-do you r-regret it?" She whispered as he shot her head to him, before caressing her cheek.

"Of course not." He responded firmly making y/n to feel less stressed as she nodded her head, "Do you....?" He asked her.

She was shy. She didn't know how to respond to him, "No.." She spoke lowly, looking down making jungkook smile as he once again lift her chin up by his index finger.

"Good" He pecked her lips and looked into her eyes, "Did you eat?" He caressed her hairs.

"Yes, did you?" She asked him as he nodded his head, pecking her forehead.

"I want to talk to you abo-" jungkook was cut off as the door was knocked.

"Come in" He said as Mr. Lim walked inside with one of their men.

They bowed to y/n and jungkook as jungkook looked at y/n, "Go to your room. I'll talk to you later" He said as y/n nodded before slowly walking out of the room. She was thankful she didn't lose her balance as all of their eyes was on her

Jungkook sighed, before looking at Mr. Lim, "how your arm?" He asked as Mr. Lim smiled before bowing.

"It is fine boss. I can work perfectly. Thank you for asking." Jungkook nodded as he heard him, "We are here to tell you the news that our spy have told us." He spoke as jungkook signaled him to proceed.

"They know we have captured Minseok and are planning to attack us here." said the other man, "they are planning sudden attack just like us." he informed.

"Fine. Get the security tight around the house. Tell them guards to be alert. We're gonna fight back." Jungkook spoke, "I'll move y/n to busan soon. Make sure no one gets to know her identity there and get our best guards for her protection there." He said as the men nodded and walked out before bowing.

Jungkook walked into the dark room once again to see Minseok all covered in blood as he opened his one of his swollen, bruised eye and spoke, "What are you doing here again?" He spoke as jungkook gritted his teeth.

"They won't be able to save you from me. I won't let them." Jungkook spoke as he hit Minseok's head with a gun making him faint and walked out of the room to see y/n.

••••

I'm sorry if the chapter is bad!❤