chapter 9

"what?" elles mouth was wide open.

  "cruse is my brother silly and you guys really looked good standing together" andie said wiggling her eyebrows but elle was way gone "no way am i getting involved with andie's twin bro . i cant be in laws with the person i love most" elle thought before she finally said "that's...great.."
"and he likes you..so easy for me to hook you guys up" andie said with excitement clouding her voice.

  " i really don't think that's necessary" she said  smiling a little.

  "oh dont be like that..it will be nice to have you as part of the family and you could even end up being the godmother to our first child" Andie was oblivious of how what she said almost choked elle.

  "okay one more thing on my i hate Andie's list...she's officially crazy " elle thought as she scanned her brain for a nice reply.

" hmm wont that be nice but we might not hit it off so maybe you shouldn't be so ...you know.." did that come out wrong
"of course you guys would hit it off..you guys would the perfect couple but anyways i should get going ..micheal just texted me that i should meet him at my place,something about a surprise...well bye"

        "sup with you" joshua asked as he sat beside elle on her bed

   "remember James?"she asked not raising her  face from the romance novel which she was reading

   " you mean j.. no i can't remember him since i introduced him to you" joshua said with a smirk.

raising one eyebrow elle closed her novel and brought out her ticket from under her pillow and handed it to him.

  "what's this?" he asked as he checked through it

  " my ticket to Miami..j...wants us to spend the weekend together and i think its a good idea so since mike is not home i would love it if you could help me tell him ..ill be gone by seven tomorrow."

  " will you calm down ..are you and James in some kind of relationship?"

  "no but he but he is my friend and i love Miami"

  " only the weekend right?"

   "right".