chapter 14

"hey just give me a second let me get you a cup of coffee" ximena suggested as she got up from her reading table and strolled into  her kitchen with her skimpy nightgown bouncing of her legs.

   "thanks but i don't really have much time micheal is waiting for me outside,I've got to be at the airport in two hours" Elle raised her voice as she replaced ximena on her chair and started looking through some of her designs when she saw an envelope addressed to adriana ,she was just about to open it when she heard ximena's footsteps and she hid the envelope  under her diary and dior magazine..she was sure she could take a look before she left. "could you please tell me why you are leaving?i thought you were  just gonna chill for sometime and besides with your mother?really?" ximena questioned as she handed Elle the coffee and sat on the couch opposite her reading table not minding elle's snooping.

   "this is pretty "Elle said as she showed ximena a sketch which she found beneath all the paper "and I've got to get away from micheal for some time i think i am going crazy"

"well i just want you to know you can call me whenever you need anything and maybe we can go on a trip just the two of us"ximena suggested

"that would be nice...any way I've got to go bye"  Elle pecked ximena and went out remembering the letter when she got into the car..she just sighed and put it in her magazine she could send it to Andie but she just really wanted to know what was in there..blame curiosity..

  i am just trying my best to summarize the whole srory..got to get ready for school
..well then i hope you enjoy its only like five more chapters to go...please vote.....