chapter 17

Elle was still thinking about how she was going to resolve this matter calmly, she had acted on impulse and called her mum giving her a very confusing run down of all that had been going on..her lovely busy mother just made a few quick calls and wished her good luck with her "issues". she also told her there was an audition for an upcoming series and if she aced it she would have a three year deal..such a great way to start her career but something else was just really important right now and the audition would have to wait.

   she finally decided she would go ,see ximena and apologise and then they had to work together to resolve this and with that she remembered she had not slept for so long and so she ignored the annoyed rumble in her stomach and settled in the cosiness of her seat to try getting some sleep.

     well that was nice Elle thought sarcastically as she sat in the taxi on her way to ximena 's house ,she had dreamt andriana was some kind of witch alien..yeah TV shows were just the right thing she needed to have such wild imaginations. she brought out her phone and texted ximena i am on my way over to your place ..had to come back. some minutes letter her phone beeped..ximena had texted back cancelled flight? or did something happen ?? i will be waiting for you ,hope you're okay.

Elle smiled as she told ximena she was okay and would be there in a couple of minutes. as she sat in the taxi , she stared at the drivers mirror and imagined herself as a witch alien which she had seen in her dream and she giggled as she thought that look is meant only for andriana..the taxi driver turned and gave her a weird look and she smiled to assure him she was okay.

        "I was really curious so i took the letter and i really meant to send it later but then i forgot my diary in Michael's car and i really needed to take my mind of it so i read it and then i called micheal and i found out he read my diary so now i cant convince him that andriana is not who she says she is because he would think i just want to have him all to myself and now i had to put a great lifetime opportunity on hold just for him although i am really pissed of that he didn't respect my privacy and he didn't even give me time to explain myself and it really hurts and  i don't think i am even sure i want to help him anymore because he is definitely not the micheal i used to know" Elle had finally finished babbling and took a sip of her iced tea as she sat down opposite ximena in her sitting room looking all puppy eyed.

     "i forgive you for taking the letter" ximena began sadly "you know its better i have a partner in this with me if not everyone would see it as just some made up story since i and andriana never got along well, since my mother died and my dad remarried ..he tried..he really did but she was so demanding,claiming he never showed her love and that he preferred me to her daughter ..she would complain at the slightest thing until they gradually made him give me up but he still tried ..he did, but then they started attacking me , threatening me, that's when i came to boarding school and then i had enough..i went to Canada and started fashion school there, some years later i came to see my dad and i found out andriana had married the one person i truly loved and then i lost it, i let them know i was no longer a kid and i told my dad about all the threats and hell was let loose , that's why she went on that so called vacation but i let it go, i begged him to forgive them then i saw you again and i got mad because andie was planning to get married to your best friend for money and i just couldn't take it..they really had no limits and since then i have been planning how to let micheal know about her plan but i am not close to him and i figured he would believe the person  he was engaged to so i just gave it a rest but my dad just called and told me they have brought up the wedding date and so i got thinking and i have the perfect plan"she sipped her coffee and smiled "are you in??"

   elle gave her a bright smile "definitely".