chapter7

"So we are having a small get together at andriana's  place ,her mum is returning after her one year vacation and her dad wants us there to surprise her...so kids get dressed we will be living by seven"

    the words played in Elle's head as she looked round the house

..how many family members did they have this didn't look like a small get together..it was not different from the other party that was held two weeks ago only that it was inside the house...rich people had a way of celebrating things and of course she would know ,her parents never threw a party without the unconscious motive of flaunting their millions..Elles mum was a very huge producer who specialised in anything entertainment,there was even a time she tried to turn news into a movie only to find out weeks later that the journalist was arrested for libel and was being prosecuted in court..she hadn't bothered to find out how that worked for her.

    They left mikes house at seven thirty and as usual the guys dressed in one of their expensive all  black suit probably Dior but Mrs martin wore a black dress just slightly above her knees and since Elle wasn't sobbing about mike she wore a yellow silk gown that  reached her ankles and had a long side slit that stopped at her mid thigh..with bright pink lipstick and cream hills...the party was almost over,Mrs Felix had arrived like two hours back ,it was just six minutes to ten and she was already feeling so tired  or maybe she was just irritated seeing Andriana,she really needed a break so she asked a brunette in a pink sundress for the bathroom and walked as fast as she could on her ten inch heels.

     "you know what?i am so dissapointed in you right now.you just cant get the fact that he is not into you and move on" Elle said to herself in the mirror with an exasperated sigh,she knew she'd better get back to the party ..she had been gone for like fifteen minutes and had spent it all just staring at her pathetic face in the mirror..She sighed one last time as she pushed her up to make sure it maintained its lusture as she walked out of the  bathroom. Her phone beeped and she checked to see a text message from her friend j..which she just kept smiling at it read"we  just finished school not breathing .i cant believe you would forget me?not even a call to say hy,well not everybody is cold blooded ,i miss you give me a call ..would ya?" j...was so sweet ,Elle kept thinking about her friend who always bugged her since the day they met in Mrs Bryan's class,their drama teacher..of course she was going to give him a ca.."ow"she whispered simultaneously with someone who just gasped "oh shit".

     "i am so sorry,i wasn't looking at were i was going "she said looking up at deep ocean blue eyes that just stared at her looking excited

      "its okay,besides i was the one looking somewhere else....my name is juan cruize but my friends call me cruse"he offered his hand as he bent his head slightly

  "Elle..am really sorry" Elle said slightly above a whisper accepting his hand in a warm shake and he didn't seem like he felt like releasing her hand until she cleared her throat slightly

     "sorry i was taken aback by your gorgeous eyes...I've never seen you around" cruse said mostly asking as he let her hand go

    "well that's cause i am just here to visit a friend "Elle.said just raising her voice a little

    "well i hope i see you around more..miss Elle"he let her name roll of his tongue slowly as he took her hand and left a gentlemanly kiss behind before walking away.

  "well i guess am ready move on..."she said in her mind as she walked back to the party day dreaming through it all.

     MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL
          XMAS IS THAT DAY THAT PEACE AND SALVATION IS BORN HERE ON EARTH....
    I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOY YHE STORY PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE
  LOVE ...KENNY