chapter 6

"so you are into interior designing and wedding planning......is it not too stress full?" elle asked as she admired her newly  done nails..she and ximena were hanging out,it was sunday afternoon and after hours of watching sermons they decided some girl time sounded fun.

  "thats the main reason why i do both, i really need to stay away from home and occupy myself  with other things"ximena answered as she blew her nails.

"and why"elle opened her big brown eyes like a child waiting for candy.

  "why for which?"ximena asked giggling a Little.

  "am sure they both have similar answers "

"they are just minor family issues...and i wouldn't want to bore you  "ximena said with a small smile

   "am sure it has something to do with the whole different mother stuff"elle said absent mindedly .

"i can see she has already told you about the hatred between us" and now ximena was no longer smiling.

  "sorry i didnt mean to butt in...but....hatred? i never knew you to hate anyone"elle chipped in calmly

" he married my mum,i was his favourite until my mum passed away....then he married her mum and had her and since then ive always been the last to be remembered and  the first to be forgotten...want some coffee?"ximena stood up and walked over to the kitchen counter.elle took that as a sign to stop pressing for answers.