chapter 10

"yeah it was a lot of fun and j was just absolutely the best,too bad we didn't end it well,am not even so sure we are gonna keep up the so called friendship" Elle said as she sat by the side of Michael's swimming pool .

   "that's what happens when you refuse to take a hint, what guy invites you over to his home to spend some time with him just because you're his friend" Joshua  raised his voice as he swam to the other side of the pool.

    "i don't know maybe micheal" Elle smirked.

    " oooooh"Joshua said as realisation dawned "but it was pretty obvious the guy was deeply in love with you,you just didn't care".

    Elle jumped into the pool and swam backwards"not that it matters now because i completely blew him off"

     "yeah and you wrote all about it in your lil pink diary"Joshua said smiling

   "did you read my diary?" Elle glared at Joshua and spared a second to look at her diary sitting on a stool under the pool hut.

   "no, but you do spend a lot of time with that book and i think its really immature if you've got a problem get a boyfriend and tell him instead of blowing guys away and hugging a book like you're some fifteen year old with a huge crush on one of the popular guys that's never going to notice you" Joshua babbled as he followed Elle to the pool hut and looked at her diary with disgust.

     "its none of your business besides what of your girlfriend forgotten about her so soon? hmmmm?" Elle said smirking as she retied the towel on her waist.

    " no i am leaving you and micheal by Friday, I've got my fathers company to run and a girlfriend to impress. oh and that reminds me micheal is inviting us for dinner with his girlfriend this night and i don't care  if you got new dresses in Miami i need company and you are going shopping with me so go get dressed" Joshua practically ordered as he stalked back into the house causing Elle to giggle as she brought out her pen.

      dear diary.
i had so much fun in Miami until j had to go and confess his undying love for me. i know i said i am ready to move on but not with j , he's a good friend i don't wanna ruin that by using him so i told him we should just be friends. he said he would call me but I've been back for three days and he only called once to see if i had arrived safely so i thought maybe he just needed time besides its not easy to get over me...i mean look at me am gorgeous...just kidding.
    i couldn't help but think about micheal through out my trip. yeah yeah  supposed to be getting over  him but its not easy  and right now am going shopping. with Joshua to look for that killer dress i saw online and micheal wont be able to take his eyes of me.
     tah tah.