chapter 5

"hey," Joshua said interrupting elles  thought

     "hy...maybe next time you could knock" elle said as she closed the book she was supposedly reading....

    elle was  feeling so down ,she didnt want to see micheal and break down confesing her feelings 

   "now thats exactly why we need to talk....that character of yours is making us feel guilty,so if something's bothering you ...i think we should know..."

     "us? we? " elle said raising  her eye brow and pushing her hair behind her ear

    " yeah , i and micheal  , you have...."

   elle cut him short " so you guys think am crazy right?! 

   "you know yes!"Joshua raised his voice"if  something's  bothering  you just come out and say it and stop acting like you're je.......wait a minute....you are jealous. now isn't that interesting so care to pour out your feelings" joshua continued his voice filled with excitement

elle just stared at joshua, now she had to say something,she  wasn't good at lying  and she didn't want to spill her guts so she just decided to laugh and laugh really hard"you're so funny...if you don't mind I've got stuff to do so emmm plsss excuse me" she said laughing  while  nudging him out of her room carefully before collapsing on the bed.

  "hello" that soft familair voice brought elle turning at full speed 

  "hy" elles voice came out as a whisper

"elle right?"

  "yeah , how have you been adriana?" elle coughed slightly to voice out her words.

  " why dont you call me ange ,thats what all my close friends call me and since you're a friend of mikes we could get close"adriana suggested putting on a polite smile

  "that will be nice"elle was trying to put on the best smile she could "emmmmmmmm excuse me" elle said as she walked away "sorry" elle stopped and turned back to adriana ,this time with a genuine smile"i was hoping you could give me ximenas  number"

"of course...you know her?"adriana asked curiosity settling on her face

   "yeah we were good friends   in boarding school" elle said sitting on the  arm of the leather couch close to her

    " i never knew ximena went to a boarding school"

  "i take it you two are not close "

  "we have never been close..you know we are from different mothers " adriana continued a sad smile appearing on her face "

  "that i never knew"elle said shaking her head thoughtfully

  "her mum was spanish ...you know, why  dont we leave this for another time ...her number is 8..."

   " hold on ..let me go get my phone " elle said as she hurriedly stood up

   " wait why dont you give me yours and I'll  text you hers "

  elle had second thoughts but she liked this girl even though she was stealing her love so she just gave her number before micheal entered and placed a kiss on Adriana's cheek before leaving.

      dear diary

so, she's nice and i like her , did you know she and ximena are from diffrent mothers...there must be some serious rivalry going on there...jo knows am jealous bt he dosent know why and whom am jealous of but i am going to prove him wrong ,i an going to enjoy myself and have fun...i mean whats the use of killing myself inside ,might as well just shrug it off....hey got to go i think i just got Adriana test...nyt  :)

           "

    please tell me what you think of this chapter .;)

   i think i did a good job  but i cant credit myself i need to know what you think  please!!