skipping choices

* just got off the phone with my dad ,he wants me to come visit,he said he has a surprise for me* micheal said to his best friends who were on the couch minds buried in their phones sitting*you dont sound happy ....a surprise means a good thing right ? *joshua offered only raisng his head only for a second before returning his attention back to his phone * no it signifies a terrible terrible event....he probably wants to give me a job and i dont plan on working with him in his exports company* micheal sighed as he settled deep into his chair *your dads company is really popular..i mean its one of the greatest places to work , i would totally love to work there if not for my parents* *elle say something *micheal said as he stood up and made his way to his kitchen . *what am i suposed to say ? your dad sure knows whats good for you...by the way you cant just sit here and guess ...i think you should just go over and find out and if its a job we can always take the subway to texas.. * jousha laughed as he stood up and headed towards the door *am meeting up with jane so when you settle your problem ..give me a call* micheal came out with a cup of coffee and an amused look on his face *so you think this is my problem, we leave by 6..tomorrow ..get your bags ready*that brought joshua turning with full speed*what! i never said I was coming with you *

*yeah u did,i mean you had to cause i already promised dad you are coming *

*sounds like you guys are going to l.A *elle said as she grabbed micheals cup of coffee

*if am going ,you are too and that is final*