Chpt.4 How far I've come

Percys POV(2 years later):
I finally made it to the big leagues, after I started training, I hit a late term growth spurt, that coupled with all the training left me at 6'6, 290lbs of pure muscle. I had moved up in training to, I've had a few sparing sessions with Connor McGregor. Went a few practice rounds with Canelo Alvarez and Floyd Mayweather. Hell I even to a trip to Iceland, about 3 months back and had a few weightlifting sessions with Hafthor Bjornsson, before going down to England and working out with Eddie Hall.

But none of that matters right now, right now I am waiting to be called into the ring, after winning a few amateur titles, I landed a UFC fight in Las Vegas, I would be fighting Brock Lesnar, we were both about the same size so this would be a challenge. I know this will be a tough fight, but I'm gonna give it my all and hopefully come out on top, Brock definitely had an edge, whilst he might not be quite my size, he is pretty damn close coupled with the fact he has experience, more than me, gives him an edge. As I walked to the ring, "Without Me" by Eminem blared over the speakers, I thought that song would be a great one to have.

As I stepped into the ring, I saw Brock on the other side of the ring, he was a seasoned veteran and I was just coming out of the amateur league, so this would be a hell of a fight. As the announcer did his thing, I was trying to calm myself. "Cmon kid, I've been your coach for the last 2 years and I know you got this." Mike, my MMA coach said, as he did the finishing touches on my gloves. "Alright kid, listen, Brock over there is a seasoned veteran, but he is also a little cocky, you might be able to catch him on that. You are gonna want to end this fight as quick as you can or you are gonna want to play it safe and go for the decision win, either one works with this guy." Mike said as he put my mouth guard in.

The announcer finished up and me and Brock went to the center of the octagon. "Let's have a clean fight gentlemen." The ref said. At that, me and Brock touched gloves and the fight was on. We circled each other for about 5 seconds before Brock came in with a haymaker, he clearly thought lesser of me because I was a rookie, because it was a rather stupid move. I ducked under the punch, and caught him right in the nose. He stumbled back after the hit, I used this as my advantage I came up and head kicked him. After I had hit him, he fell down, out cold. That's when I looked over and saw that there was still 2 minutes 30, left on the clock, had I really done that in my first fight?

I was so shocked it felt like a just appeared back sitting down on the stool in my side of the ring. After that everything was a blur, from me officially winning to the press conference, I couldn't fully grasp all that had happened until I was finally back in my hotel room. I celebrated all night long on the Las Vegas Strip, I don't gamble and I got most of my drinks for free, I only spent like 100 dollars that night and made about 200,000 dollars off of bets and such.

(3 years later)

50-0 in boxing, 34-0 for UFC, that was my record. Things have been looking up, I have even signed a 50 million dollar contract with Nike, for once in my life things were going good. Tonight I had just upped my record to 35-0 against a newbie who wanted to take me on, I went easy on him but still ended up winning unanimously. As I was exiting the ring I saw someone, they immediately took my breath away. They were about 5'9, they had short black hair and brown eyes. It looked as if she Aphrodite herself in human form. I started walking towards her, for some reason I was just drawn to her. That's when I heard a voice I hadn't heard in a long time. "Son?"