Chpt.7 These Damn Hunters

Percy POV:
These damn hunters finally decide to arrive, Right now Piper was taking Jason to the infirmary and the rest of camp was following me to the top of the hill to meet the hunters, though they stood a safe distance behind after what I just did. "Well, well, well, if it isn't the man hating sexist." I said, distain clear as day in my voice as all the campers gasped at what I said. I stopped 5 feet before the hunters.

"Watch your tongue boy, before I remove it and your testicles." Came the quick and angry reply from a hunter, one who I recognized as Phoebe, daughter of Ares. "God, same old threats you need to grow up and do something interesting, something new." I said, not the least bit scared. "Who are and you boy, I want to know before my sisters kill you." Came a voice from the middle of the hunters. "Wow Thals, don't even recognize your own cousin, the very one you sent to banishment and left in the cold." I said looking her dead in the eye.

At this she stumbled back "P-Percy?! Is that really you?" She asked bewildered. "Damn fucking right it is, bet you thought you got rid of little old me didn't ya bitch." I said angrily now that I have found out Thalia forgot the face of the cousin she abandoned. "You will not talk to our lieutenant like that you filthy male." Phoebe said as she walked towards me rearing back her fist, just like her father did, and just like what happened to her father, I dodged and caught her straight in the jaw. She fell to the ground with a thud. "Next time, I won't leave you conscious." I said as the hunter rolled on the floor in agony. Now all the hunters had there bows drawn on me.

"Wait!!" A voice yelled as Artemis suddenly teleported in causing everyone to avert their eyes. "You cannot kill him per Zeus's orders." Artemis said. "Oh please, just let me put 1 arrow between his eyes." A hunter said. "I'm sorry Lucy(random name) but you can't. Listen, all of you get settled in, this is gonna be a long war so go, and try and relax for now." Artemis said with finality but also understanding, cause she probably wanted to kill my ass just as much as them.

As the hunters dispersed Thalia walked over towards me. "Can we talk?" She said almost pleadingly. "Maybe, maybe when I have forgiven you." I said walking off, that's when I felt my phone ring. I reached into my pocket and looked at the name Micheal Griffey, "That can't be good." I thought to myself. I answered the phone, "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!?!" I heard Micheal scream. "What do you mean, I told you I was gonna be in New York for a while." I said calmly. "You still had a fight scheduled in Las Vegas on August 15th, I don't know if you've noticed but it's fucking August 13th, and you're on the other side of the country!" He screamed.

"Listen, I'll be there, don't worry, I'll be there by tonight." I said hanging up the phone, I immediately rushed to the big house where I had been sleeping I grabbed everything i needed before leaving the big house, not before telling Chiron where I was going(cause remeber, Chiron didn't betray him).

I sprinted to the newly added parking lot where I had left my car, it was an Audi R8 so I could get to the airport fast. And before you knew it I had fishtailed outta there.

*5 hours and 30 minutes later*

I landed in Las Vegas and was greeted by Michael who slapped me on the back of the head asking what my fucking problem was, now I couldn't say that I was about to fight a war so I just told him some family thing came up.

*August 15th*

Well that fight was tough, I was jet lagged like crazy and tired as all hell but I won, again. As I was leaving the octagon I saw her again, it was that woman from a few weeks ago at my last fight, same short black hair and brown eyes, and she looked just as beautiful. Sadly before I could do anything I was swept away by my entourage. After showering and getting patched up I headed to the post game press conference.

I sat down at my seat expecting another boring press conference just like every other one with all the same questions; "How'd you prepare for tonight's fight?" And "Where you expecting this outcome?" It's all the same.

But this time was different, I could feel it, I sat down and noticed her, I guess she was a member of the press which just intrigued me more. As soon as I said "I'll start taking questions." Everyone stood up hands raised begging to get a few words from me, except for her, she just sat there calmly, a small smile on there face.

*1 hour later*

Finally all the questions are done, all the people are standing up and leaving, but not her, she's still just standing there. As soon as everyone leaves it's just me and her in the conference room. "So, may I ask what your name is?" I said nonchalantly. "Hel." She replied not even batting an eye. I quickly stood up and backed away from the press table, "As in, the Hel?" I asked, I had done some reading on other mythologies, including Norse and I wasn't very keen on meeting the Norse goddess of death.

"The very same." She replied in a very beautiful voice, no snap out of it Percy, she might be here to kill you I told myself. "So what is the Norse goddess of death doing here?" I asked warily, I may be able to knock Ares's lights out but the Norse gods are in a whole other level. "Well to be honest I am a bit of a fan," she said to my surprise. "After all, Perseus the destroyer was just one of your many names amongst monsters of all realms. Hell even the Egyptians called you 'The God Slayer'. Go to any mythology and there monsters and some of there gods flinch just hearing the name 'Percy Jackson'." She said with a smile. "So what self respecting god of death wouldn't want to get aquatinted with someone who's brought as much death as you in the past, and more to come in the future." She said now just a few feet from me.

"I appreciate the flattery my lady, is there anything I can do for you?" I asked confused on the whole situation. "Just keep me in mind, and if you ever wanna talk, just give this number a call." She said handing me a card with a phone number and a logo that was a woman's face but half of it was a skeleton. I looked at the card and when I looked up, she was gone.

Sorry this chapter took so long to come out, I've just been busy with things, if your worried about other story's, I'm slowly getting to them. It doesn't help that I procrastinate either. Also I plan to make this a long story and it's gonna take us all over the place from Tartarus to out in space, so be ready eventually. This story is gonna be like taking a bunch of random stuff from your fridge and cooking it and calling it a meal, but it's actually good.