Chpt.22 Heroes

Percy POV:
Chaos and Hel got along great as we lived in my cabin. I lead a couple council meetings, everyone was so much happier now that they could see there kids and interact with mortals. But I had been rather cooped up on Olympus, I wanted to go back down to New York and see what was new. I walked around, going shopping and going to some of my favorite food spots. By the time I was headed home it was dark out. I continued to  around until I felt a disturbance in time and space, and it was near by.

I ran to an alley about half a block away where I saw a beautiful woman, she wore a skin tight, red and black leather jumpsuit with boot, and a throned crown. I watched her walk through a portal from a whole other universe. She fell to her knees crying into her hands. I walked forward slowly, creating a veil of mist on either side of the alley, keeping out anyone wishing to intrude. I guessed that she was some sort of hero based on her traveling from another universe. I used my powers to see that she was Scarlett Witch(Elizabeth Olsen), a former Avenger, from our universe. I would have to meet these avengers soon but right now this woman was more important.

"Hello?" I said, kind of asking. He face shot up and her right hand shot forward as a red magic flew towards me. Not knowing what it was I slowed time and erected a wall made of an assortment of every element cause I don't know what can and cannot stop this magic. Time resumed as normal and the magic fizzled into nothing as it hit the wall.

"I think we may have gotten off on the wrong foot," I said calmly, "my name is Percy." I said walking forwards slowly. She just broke down as I got along side her and knelt beside her. She fell into my side as I put my arm around her. "Is there any place I can take you too?" I asked "Maybe." She said. A little later I was driving her towards upstate New York, I bent time and space a little bit so it only took a little bit to get there. I brought her to the Avengers complex in upstate. I brought her to the gate where we were met by guards who took her inside but not before she asked for my number for helping, so I gave it to her. I drove just out of sight when I teleported me and my car to a side rode in Vegas, as the king I needed to get back to Olympus but I also had to make one last stop. I pulled into the driveway of Mike, my coach, and friend. I walked up to the door and knocked. After about 30 seconds Mike opened the door. "Hello my friend." I said shaking his hand into a bro hug. "Percy, where have you been?" He asked. "Well, I supposed, I have something to tell you, may I come in." I said as we walked inside. I revealed the fact that I was a god to him and he took it not great but I got him to swear to never reveal the information to someone I don't approve of first. Before I left I left him with a couple hundred million dollars as thanks.

I returned to Olympus in a flash, I arrived in the throne room in time for the weekly meeting. "Welcome everyone!" I announced as everyone flashed in. "Any news?" I questioned. "Yes, we have something to tell you Perseus." Poseidon said. "What is it?" I replied suspiciously, not knowing what to expect. "Well Percy, you see, every 100 years, since the dawn of time, all of the pantheons across the world meet for a fighting tournament, usually we come in close to last as we just send Hercules, but we think you could help us win this year." He said with excitement. "Ok, when is this tournament?" I asked. "In 6 months." He replied. "Then I shall do it." I said with steely resolve. The rest of the meeting was just going over developments in everyone's domain.

I left the meeting with plans to train for my new fight. I went home and had dinner with Chaos and Hel before researching this tournament. Turns out it's called Tournament of the Pantheons, real original. It was pretty much a cage match with powers. I fell asleep with Chaos and Hel in my arms. I awoke to a text from the hero I helped the other day. It read If you can, please come visit, I would like to talk to the man who saved me.

I responded with Sure, when? A couple minutes later she responded saying As soon as you can. I waited a good while as to not give away the fact I was teleporting. I teleported outside the view of the gates of the avengers compound. I drove up to the gate upon which a red eyed guard immediately let me in. I walked to the door where I was met by the Scarlett Witch. "Hello Percy." She greeted me. "Hello ma'am." I responded as I followed her inside. "Oh my god, I never truly told you my name." She said in shock. "My name is Wanda Maximoff." She said extending her hand. I took it and kissed the back of her hand. "Perseus Jackson." I said. As she blushed.

"I know it must have been strange for you what happened last night." She said as a sad look on her face sprouted from her remembering what happened. "It's fine, really, I've seen weirder." I responded. "Really?" She questioned. "You have no idea." I responded. I followed her into her room as we talked. She told me her life story from her time in Sokovia and to becoming an avenger and traveling the multiverse in a search for her children. In response I told her who I was and my story. We shared in some of our trauma. Slowly, our lips got closer and closer together until the eventually met.

I pulled away. "As much as I want this, I can't, you aren't in your right mind." I said "Your right, I'm sorry." She apologized. "No, no, it's not your fault." But I would love to meet again like this, maybe go on a date?" I asked. "I'd love that." She said with a kiss on my lips. "How about, Friday at 7, I'll take you to dinner." I said. "Sounds like a date." She said giving one last kiss, with a little tongue before I left.