Chpt.16 Forgivness

3rd person:

The battle had been won by the demigods and gods while Percy fought Kronos single handedly. They had finished just in time to see Percy punch him in the chest and viciously beat his face in. Many stood shocked.

Many people had seen the happy go lucky, big smile on his face goofball the Percy was when he was younger. That's how many, including the gods new him. But now, they just witnessed a man, brutally take the life of someone in a truly gruesome fashion many had never seen before. They watched golden blood and brain matter splash over the face of the same person who drooled in his sleep, and ate blue cookies. But they now saw, this man was gone, as Percy threw his head back to the sky, ichor flying from his face as he wiped it off with his arm.

The demigods and gods got themselves together, treating their wounded and the like, luckily only a few had died.

Percy had gone back to his room in the big house alone, not wanting to talk to anyone.

Annabeth POV:
Me, the rest of the seven, Nico, Thalia, most of the Olympians including Poseidon, Apollo, Artemis, Aphrodite, Demeter, Athena, Hermes, and Hephaestus all sat out side the the door of Perseus Jackson. We also brought along Hestia to keep the peace. We had all seen the way Percy had looked at us in pure disdain and hatred, and we had all seen monster he could become, so we wanted to attempt to make peace, and hopefully provide closure for ourselves and maybe him.

Hestia went to open the door, we knew if we knocked he wouldn't let us in. "No," I said stopping her, "I'll do it." I said reaching for the door handle, pulling the door open. We all filed our way into the room but there was no sign of Percy.

Then the bathroom door opened revealing him in nothing but a towel, his full body on display, with a very noticeable bulge in the front of the towel. All the woman began to blush, and all the men became instantly jealous and Aphrodite was creaming herself in the back. "Sorry I'm indecent, I wasn't expecting company." He said in a harsh sarcastic tone. He said grabbing a pair of shorts from his bag before going back into the bathroom and putting them on.

"Now why are all you fuckers in my room?" He said as he walked back into the bedroom. "We want to talk." I replied rather sheepishly. "Well I don't." He said sternly. "Listen Percy, I fucked up, I know, I was selfish and stupid and I'm sorry, I know it doesn't fix anything but I'm sorry, we all are. We where all selfish, self centered assholes and have regretted it ever since. I've been to so many of your fights and events, just in hopes of seeing you and saying something, but I never could muster the courage. And deep down, I still love you, but I know that you will never love me again. I'm sorry Percy, I'm truly, unexplainably sorry." I said as I broke down in tears as years of emotions swelled in me, as I fell to my knees.

Poseidon stepped forwards after me. "I'm sorry Percy. I know I lost my ability to call you my son, but you are still my son in my heart and I ruined it. There isn't a single day where I don't kill myself over that day. I'm sorry my son." Poseidon said tears rolling down his face.

One after the other, they all came forward and apologized. I watched through now faint tears as Percy just sat in his bed, hunched back as he stared at the floor. Finally, Athena finished which I thought was kinda strange that my mom would do that.

He sat there as we all held our breath, hoping he doesn't flip and try and kill us. After what felt like and eternity he stood up and looked at us. "I forgive you," he said stone faced we went forward for a hug before he put his finger up. "I forgive you, but that doesn't make us friends or family any more." He said sternly. As we all backed off. "Ok Percy, thank you." I said as we all filed out of the room.

Percy POV:
I did it, I forgave them, maybe this will give me some closure. I thought after I got dressed and headed down stairs.

When I got to the front porch I saw Chiron, sitting in his wheelchair on the front porch. I went and pulled up a chair next to him. "So you forgave them?" He asked. "Yes, yes I did, old friends." I replied. "Good, that's good." He said as he stared into the distance, as the sun set across the grounds of camp. "It's good your back my son." He said patting me on the shoulder. "Yeah, it is." I said as we sat in silence, watching the sun set in silence.

Deep in Tartarus:
"Really, a bow and arrow?" Asked Polybotes. "Fuck off." Said Orion

In the throne room of the Mount Olympus:
"So, if I give you Perseus, you will call off the war?" Zeus asked. "Yes." Replied Tartarus. "And you'll get rid of him for good?" Asked Zeus. "Yes, so are we in business?" Tartarus asked. "Yes we are." Zeus said with and evil grin as the shook hands in the empty throne room, as thunder clapped and lighting shone across the sky above them.