Chpt.27 The Night

Percy POV:
I found myself back in my hot tub, lounging about, relaxing after the big fight. I didn't need to heal but it still felt nice. A tv was playing some YouTube as I sat there. I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders that worked there way down my chest as I looked up and kissed Wanda. "Hello." I said in between kisses. "Whatcha up too?" She said moving her head back. "Nothing, why?" I questioned curiously. "Well, me and some of the girls were wondering if you wanted to maybe go shopping?" Now I really didn't want to, but I'm not about to say no. "Sure." I said climbing out of the hot tub.

We all walked the shopping district of New York before they went home, but I stayed behind, I had someone I wanted to meet. I walked around Gotham that night trying to find this Batman. Suddenly I saw a giant bat spotlight in the sky. "Yup, that's it." I said teleporting to the top of the the GCPD building to find Batman sitting on top of a gargoyle over looking the city. "So, you're Batman."

He spun around and looked at me in a flawless fighters stance. "Woah woah woah, I don't wanna fight, just wanted to say hi." I said raising my hands in surrender. "Why are you hear?" He questioned not lowering his guard.

"I've just heard a lot about you, and, your friends with Princess Diana, and I know her, I dethroned her father after all." I said as I had seen Wonder Woman on tv as a member of the Justice League.

"Justice league to me, I need back up, I've got someone claiming to know Diana and to have dethroned Zeus." He said holding 2 fingers to his ear.

Within a couple seconds the Flash had arrived, followed by Superman. After about a minute, Green Lantern and Wonder Woman arrived.

"WOW! I just came here to see if I could meet Batman but I'm getting the whole team." I said.

"Batman, is this the man you were telling us about?" Diana asked. "Yes."

She stepped forward. "Who are you and what have you done to my father?"

"Well, I'm Perseus Jackson, and I took your father's place as king of the gods, now's he's just sort of a minor god." I said. She then whipped a golden lasso around me.

"Kinky." I said as I watched Green Lantern and Flash giggle. "The lasso of truth compels you to tell the truth."

"I am the king of the gods, god of time, creation, heroes and some other stuff." I said taking the lasso off to Wonder Woman's shock.

"You're coming with us." Wonder Woman said as her and Superman grabbed each of my arms and flew me assumably towards there home base as I just let them take me, enjoying the ride.

We arrived at the Hall of Justice where I was immediately put into a holding cell, handcuffs, everything. I just sat there politely. Eventually, Diana came in. "Alright, me and you, who are you?" She said holding her hands in a fist and closing her eyes in frustration. "I am Perseus Jackson, God of Time, Space, humanity, heroes and loyalty." I said waving my hand in front of my face to reveal my 1 space and one gold eye. "I am also, the new king of the gods after Zeus brought me back from exile only to send me to Tartarus where I was able to crawl back and take his throne." I said looking Diana dead in the eye.

"So what my mother told me was true, I thought she must have been mistaken." She immediately got on her knee, head bowed. "I'm sorry my lord, I will get you out of those restraints at once." She said with fear.

"Don't worry about it." I said as I broke the handcuffs and I left to meet the other members more formally following Diana. We reached the main hall where they were all sitting, discussing the video they were getting from the interrogation room. As soon as we entered there was a large explosion, luckily I was able to protect me and Diana with a force field and at least make at an attempt for the others but I was unable to see if it actually made it to them.

A minute later I took down the shield and looked up to see a giant alien ship. "Darkseid." Diana said crouching getting ready to fly up. Before she could I took off at the speed of light crashing into and through the ship. I went through walls, floors and ceilings looking for the boss, Im guessing this Darkseid was gonna be different then the hell spawns I'd been killing.

I eventually found him on a balcony looking over the city and the destroyed hall of Justice. "You're new." He said "yeah." I said before he shot a beam at me. It me and stung like a son of a bitch but I brushed it off to his shock. I flew forward grabbing him by the throat and flying him into the middle of what was the hall of Justice creating a small crater. I heard shouts around me but I just sort of turned off Darkseids vital organs and then with a flick of my wrist the ship blew up behind us, debris stopping a couple hundred feet in the air.

"What the fuck was that?!" The Flash yelled. "We got attacked, I retaliated." I said looking around.

At this point Superman came over to Darkseids body. "How?" He said in astonishment. "I just kinda shut his organs off." I said. "You killed him, just like that?" He said in astonishment. "Well I can bring him back if you really want." I said and with a flick of my wrist time rewound and Darkseid sparked to life before I promptly knocked him out with a single punch. "There, now's he's just unconscious." Said, before continuing. "Actually I can do that with the whole place.

Suddenly the broken chunks of the justice hall began reforming until it was whole again. I formed shackles on Darkseids hands and feet. "Anything else, no, then I'll be in touch." I said throwing a phone on the table, "call me if you need anything."

Yeah sorry about the short chapter, I was planning on going to Europe, then wasn't able to as I had to get my appendix removed.
I'm imagining Batman as like the Jason O'mara style from like Justice League War, but with Kevin Conroy's voice.