Chpt.17 Zeus Will Die

Percy POV:
*knock knock knock knock*
4 loud knocks sounded from my door. I sat up from my bed realizing it's only 2 o'clock. I open the door and see a venti staring me in the face. "Zeus has summoned you." It said disappearing into thin air. Weird but ok. I get ready and head out.

I drive out to the Empire State Building but not before grabbing some coffee and breakfast from a McDonalds. Eventually I arrive. The doorman unlocks the door for me and sends me right up to Olympus without any hassle. I walked through an eerily quite Olympus, everyone was still asleep. I made it to the throne room upon which I entered, to find Zeus and Zeus alone. I noticed Hestia wasn't in her hearth, and there was no shadow in the room, as if Zeus wanted to make sure no one was there to witness what was about to happen which unnerved me. "Why did you summon me?" I asked concerned and confused but not showing it. "Well you see Percy, I'm sick of you, and I want to end this war, so I made a deal with someone." He said with a smile, like the one Patrick Bateman had in American Psycho.

Suddenly chains sprouted around me, but unlike last time, they don't lock me to the floor, they start to drag me back. I tried to summon my axe and it came to my hands but I couldn't move my arm. I look behind and see a portal to Tartarus. "Zeus, you bastard!" I yell as I struggle against the chains. "I'm sorry Percy, it's nothing personal." He said with the same smile on his face. "Ah who the hell, it is, it is personal and always has been." He said as his grin widened, an evil fire alight in his eyes, making him look almost like the devil himself.

"I'll kill you, mark my fucking  words, I'll escape this hellhole and I'll kill you, mark my fucking words." My scream fading to Zeus's ears as the chains finally won, dragging me down to the place that has given me more nightmares and sleepless nights than I care to remember.

I fall at a ridiculous rate due to the chains pulling me deeper into the depths of hell. I pull against my chains, hoping to free myself.

After 25 minutes of falling I saw the ground and it was coming fast, and there was no river Cocytus to cushion my fall. In fact there was nothing to stop me. Now after getting the blessing of Thor, I felt confident that I could survive hitting the ground at terminal velocity, but I was probably going twice that.

The ground got closer and closer until I could make out red pebbles on the ground. I was 15 from the ground when I suddenly slowed down until I stopped completely.  The chains fell of me and melded into the ground, and where replaced by a constricting aura that sat me up straight, ax still in hand, he appeared.

He appeared in a 7ft talk form, he wore armor of a million screaming faces, with the face of a demon, it was Tartarus. "Hello Perseus, welcome back." He said looking me dead in the eyes. "Fuck you." I said staring right back now trying to lift my arm and stick an axe in his skull. "I'm sure your wondering why you're here." He said. "Because Zeus made a deal with you and because your mad I escaped. Your pretty obvious you ugly motherfucker." I said threw my teeth, struggling against the aura that constricted around me. "Well that, and I have something that I wanted you to be a part of." He said as he started to walk past me. As he walked past me I was forcibly turned around and saw a giant colosseum full of chanting and screaming. I began to float alongside Tartarus.

"See you're very popular among monsters Perseus, for all the wrong reasons. You are mister Diablo De Hombre, you are the monster slayer after are you not." He said. "Well I've put together a little fighting arena. And why not get the most hated man in monster history to come and join in." He said leading me towards the back of the arena. Eventually we entered a back door to what appeared to be prison cells. He brought me to a cell, that had nothing but a sleeping mat and a hole in the floor for a toilet.

"Here is your new home." He said throwing me into the cell, knocking the wind out of me. "Don't worry, you'll have your debut soon." He said walking away. I rushed the bars, "You son of a bitch, I'll kill you and I'll kill Zeus and I'll kill anyone who gets in my way!" I yelled trying to pull the bars apart, the trying to take my axe to cut through them, none of which worked.

I paced around my cell until I heard footsteps I got up to the cell bars to see a cyclops bringing food to all the cells. He eventually came to my cell, didn't eve look at me and just pushed a bowl through a small gap in the bottom of the cell door. I then saw chains around the cyclops's ankles. I grabbed the bowl and looked inside. It was a bowl of water from the Phlegethon with various bits of floating meat. I raised the bowl to my lips and took a sip. It was fucking gross, it didn't even taste like the normal river, it somehow tasted worse.

I knew it was gonna be the only food I would have until I could get out of here. So I took the bowl in one hand and plugged my nose with the other and downed it.

I slept through the night or at least as much as I could with all the monsters in cells around me. I awoke to the sound of my cell door opening. It was Tartarus. "Wake up, time for your big show." He said as I stood up. I grabbed riptide, extending it and trying to stab him, but I was instantly teleported to an arena. It was made of red and black rock, and looked exactly like the one in Rome, just not as destroyed.

"Welcome to the Arena." Tartarus' voice boomed across the arena from his VIP box. "You're entertainers for the battle are, Perseus 'Diablo De Hombre' Jackson," to which which the crowd began to boo, "and the Minotaur." To which the crowd erupted in cheers.

And out stepped the Minotaur from a large door. He was probably 1.5 times the size from the last time I saw him and he looked pissed. But so was I, because this mother fucker keeps coming back and I can't get rid of him. "Oh I'm gonna enjoy this." I said. "Begin!" Tartarus shouted.

We ran at each other as I summoned my axe. We brought out axes down in each other and crossed axes, pushing against each other, putting all of our strengths into it. After a few seconds I kicked him in his horse chest thing stumbling him. I took out riptide in my left hand and ran back out him. He brought his axe down again, this time I hit his axe aside with mine and cut him across his chests, causing him to roar in pain.

In response he back handed me across the face send me backwards, almost knocking me off my feet. After regaining my footing I ran at him once again, this time dodging his axe and tackling him to the ground, knocking the axe from his hand. I raised my axe above my head and brought it down in his skull, splitting it in half.

The crowd sat in silence, until suddenly it exploded in cheers, as much as they hated me, they loved violence. I spun in place and looked at the crowd as they cheered and roared. I eventually saw a door open, another cyclops came out and lead me through, back to my cell. I didn't fight it cause I knew I couldn't, not yet at least.

I sat there, on the floor, leaned against the cold stone wall, thinking about everyone at camp who I finally made amends to and the people of Valhalla and everyone else I've ever know. But now, I'm stuck, in the worst place in all of Greek mythology, but I have them for motivation. I also have Zeus.

"I will kill you Zeus." I said with steely resolve while I looked at the wall across from me.

"I will become more powerful than you could ever know, I will escape this hell, I will find you, and I will kill you."

Meanwhile, on an astral plane of existence:
The different creators of the universe from the different mythologies sat and watched a screen showing Percy as he sat in his cell. The meeting was attended by Chaos and Order of Greek myth, Atum of Egyptian, Ymir from Norse, Tepeu and Gucumatz from Mayan, God from Christianity, Pangu from Chinese, Brahm from Hinduism, and finally the Dagda from Celtic mythology.

They all sat and watched him, "Think we should maybe help him out?" Atum asked, "After all we did kind of make his life this shitty." He said "Yeah, I think we should." Brahm said. "Ok, order and I should do it, cause he might recognize us." Chaos said. "Sounds good to me, but what should we do to help him?" Order asked. "We will figure it out when we get there I suppose." Chaos said as they teleported into the now sleeping Percys dream.

What power do you think I should give Percy? Let me know of any suggestions. Just whatever you suggest try and make it not supper op.