Chpt.18 Fuck Tartarus

Percy POV:
Every part of this hell hole, fucking sucks. I only had a pair of shorts and some shoes on my body, as everything else had been burned or cut off. I have tried every way to escape that I could think of over the past 2 weeks. I've tried breaking through the walls, they are unbreakable; breaking/bending/cutting the bars, also unbreakable; hoping into the crowd of arena after a fight, invincible force field. Not to mention the air is poison, the only relief I get is when they bring that god awful stew 6 times a day to keep us alive.

I had fought a few fights in these 2 weeks. Fought a hydra, large pack of hell hounds including an alpha hellhound, and I fought Medusa, which was a lot easier this time cause I just through my axe at her the second I got into the arena, the crowd did not like that one, not enough fighting and bloodshed. Not to mention I was slowly loosing my mind, having no real interactions with anyone besides the fights. I've been noticing myself twitching out of nowhere, and hearing strange noises do to my isolation.

I sat, head against the bars. "So, you're the great Perseus Jackson?" I hear causing me to snap my head towards the sound coming from the jail cell across from me. "You probably don't remember me, you killed me, when you were 15, Battle of Manhattan. I was a giant you killed." He said in a relatively normal voice, just with a slight rasp. "Ok." I reply, not sure what else to say.

He walked towards the bars of his cell. He came into the light of the hallway revealing a Giant, that looked like most others, no real discernible features. "You're a very popular mortal." He said with an evil smile. "So I've noticed." I said. "Ya know, I've heard, your next fights gonna be a real spectacle." He said laughing with a cackle. "Sure bud." I said before taking my bow out and shooting him right in between the eyes.

15 minutes later Tartarus walked up to my cells for the first time since my first fight. "Hello, Perseus, are you ready, and excited, todays your big fight." He said with yet another evil smile. I walked through with the halls with Tartarus following me. I got to the doors and I felt Tartarus teleport away from behind me. I walked through the doors as they opened. "Ladies, gentlemen and monsters, welcome to the fight of a lifetime!" He yelled. "Your undefeated champion, in the South side of our stadium, Perseus 'Diablo Del Hombre' Jackson!" He yelled out causing a cheer from the crowd, as every time I was out there I put on a good show.

"And his opponent!" He shouted as the crowd got quite. "Me." He said in a normal speaking voice, that all the people in the arena heard. He jumped down from the vip booth to the other side of the arena.

"Oh fuck you." I said before he announced "Let the battle begin!" He yelled. I rushed towards him, i new I had no shot, but I had to try. I rush forward and jump brining my axe down on his skull. It did nothing, at all. He just flicked me in the chest sending me into a wall. All my ribs cracked and the wind got knocked out of me. He slowly walked over as I laid there and grabbed me by the throat, he opened up a portal and through me in as I passed out.

*Dream*
"Oh Percy, my love, I'm so sorry." Hel spoke softly with tears in her eyes.

"It's ok my love, we will be together again." I said with conviction.
*End Dream*

I woke up chained to a wall, in a dark, dingy, dungeon. I sat there for a minute and In walked Kronos and Tartarus. "Well I'm glad you got some fun in at the arena dear Perseus." Tartarus asked. "Hope you did cause now it's our turn." Kronos said with an evil smile as he pulled out a knife. He slowly ran it down my bicep as the cut exploded with pain. I screamed out in pain. "And we are just getting started." Kronos said as he wiped the blood of the blade.

*6 months later*

I had felt every type of pain. I've been burned, poisoned, stabbed, cut, and beat, every day, all day. But you could never tell because at the end of every day of everyday, Kronos would use his time powers to revert me back to my normal self minus a few cuts, bruises and scars that he sometimes missed. I had stopped screaming after the first month, and haven't made a sound since. I've just been planning every possible escape plan, but nothing has ever come from it. I fell asleep on a the floor of my cell.

*New dream*
Hello Perseus a beautiful woman's voice sounded through my head as I looked into a void. Suddenly the most beautiful womanly form I've ever seen a, the perfect amount of bust with a skinny waste, and long flowing "hair" but her whole body was nothing but pure space, full of galaxies and stars and black holes. Me and the other omnipotent beings of our universe have come together and decided to give you a gift. She said as she held out her palm and a beam of light flew towards my body, I felt the atoms in my body explode, reform and rearrange. I and the other omnipotent beings grant you even greater strength, regeneration, a sixth sense, the ability to enter a berserker rage, and the ability of flight without aid.

Finally she walked over and grabbed my forehead, my mind filled with knowledge from the creation of the universe to now, I saw everything, from the Big Bang cause by the original beings to what was happening across the universe today, from earth to alien societies. It was beautiful.

I woke up and my body felt phenomenal. I looked around and saw another beautiful sight.

The door to my cell, was open.

Along with the publishing of this new chapter, please check out the first chapter of my rebooted Percy Jackson/Harry Potter crossover book, Percy Jackson and the Triwizard Tournament.

Also big shoutout to @B_N2093 for the inspiration for Percys new powers.