Chpt.25 More Clowns

Percy POV:
I hovered over Arkham asylum as rain poured over Gotham. I floated in the air pondering, going over my feelings towards this clown. "God, she could be one, certainly would bring some excitement." I said to myself. I paused time as i phased into the jokers room, reading his mind, seeing everything about Harley Quinn how badly he treated her. With this I phased over to Harley's room, unfreezing time around us.

Harley Quinn turned around and looked at me. "Ah, what the hell!" She screamed in a Brooklyn accent at the sight of. "Hello." I said calmly, hoping it calms her down. "Who the hell are you as she backed into the door, but I could tell she was ready to jump at me. "My name is Percy Jackson, I'm the one who took the ammo out of your guns when you tried to rob the bank recently." I said explaining myself. "Wait what, how?" She said incredulously. "Like this." I announced as I created a ball in my hand, tossed it in the air and stopped time around it. "What are you?" She said slightly more curios. "I am a good, the newly titled Greek god of Time, matter, heroes and a couple more. My name is Percy Jackson." I said holding out my hand. She put her hand in mine hesitantly. "Harley Quinn." She said as I kissed the back of her hand. "Why are you here then?" She asked. "Well, I wanted to see you." I said smoothly. "Really?" She said in shock. "Yes, ever since I saw you, I could get you out of my mind." I said standing, holding her hand. "I'm sorry but I love Mr.J." She said turning away.

"You mean the psychotic narcissist who doesn't love you." I said. "No, you don't know what you're talking about, Mr.J loves me." She said ripping her hand away from mine. "Oh really, let me show you something." As I put my thumb up to her forehead, showing her what he truly thought of her.

She stumbled onto the bed. "Oh god, how could he, after everything." She said as she stood up and put her face in my chest. After a second she pulled her face off me and grabbed the back of my head, pulling me into a kiss. She pulled away, "I need something to distract me, I wanna get kinky." She said.

"I'm happy to help." I said as we were teleported to what I can only describe as a sex dungeon full of whips, chains, restraints, and other various things like leather and paddles. I took her and tied her hands to a bed as her clothes magically disappeared revealing her pure, bleach white skin. I ran my finger down her stomach to her tight pussy as I began to finger her. She squirmed against the restraints until I took my fingers away, putting them in her mouth as she sucked in my fingers, swishing her tongue around, tasting herself. I removed my fingers and put them back down between her legs as I kissed her roughly. I felt her close to cumming and I pulled away, kissing down her body, until it was my legs between her thighs. "Please, please." She begged i began eating her out, it tasted a sweet but a little salty from the sweat and lack of showers in Arkham.

Her orgasm came quickly as she squirt all over the place, tasting slightly sweeter, but more pungent as I lapped it up. I willed the straps to be removed as I grabbed her by the hips as I slammed into her. "AWWW!" she screamed out. I repeatedly slammed into her missionary before I flipped her on her stomach and laid her flat on her stomach continually slamming into her. I reached over an crabbed a wooden paddle as I spanked her with it. I grabbed her by the neck. "You like that." I asked. "Yes, yes, yes." She said in a trance. I pulled her close to me as I whispered in her ears. "You want some more?"

"More." She said weakly. I began slamming harder and harder, sweat covering her body. I pulled out and moved her till she was on the floor and I just my dick down her throat. She gagged and choked, tears and mascara running down her face. Spit went everywhere as I gave her the sloppiest face fucking ever.Eventually my cock was covered base to tip in her spit before I pulled her off as her lips popped off the end. I put her back on the bed and slowly pushed my cock deep into her tight asshole, that felt like it could cut a cigar. I plowed her into the sheets, her screamed muffled as she bit down on the pillow, she came again squirting all over the bed.

I could feel my self getting closer so I started pumping harder and harder until I pulled out and shover my cock all the way down her throat exploding inside her as rope after rope of hot cum flowed down her throat. After I finished I teleported us back to my bed in my house where she and I got cleaned up. Before falling asleep, not before explaining the whole god and harem thing though.