Chpt. 10 Date with Death

Deep in Tartarus:

"What happened Atlas?" Asked Kronos as Atlas reformed in front of Gaea, Tartarus, Kronos and the rest of the Titans.

"Perseus."

Percy POV:
I woke up knowing damn well that this day could go bad very fucking quick, cause right now I'm on edge and cause of war and also, cause I'm about to go on a date... with Death. I woke up and got ready, showered, trimmed my beard and combed my hair, put on a black cotton shirt and a pair of dark jeans along with my new Nemean Lion coat. Put my shoes on and walked out the door. I headed out the door not before stopping and telling Chiron where I was going and how to get in contact if shit goes down.

I hop in my car and start driving. I get to the coffee shop. When I get there it's around 8:55. I park and just wait a few minutes till 9.

Right at 9 I step out of the car and I see her, and she is stunning. Long black hair, dark brown almost black eyes, and milky white skin; dark grey skinny jeans that show all her curves and a leather jacket over a tight black undershirt. Even with the changes I could tell it was her. I walk up to her. "Percy." She says smiling. "Hel." I reply just as happy as I open the door. We step and each order a coffee, not to surprisingly we both order a large black coffee. I also ordered a raspberry scone while she ordered a blueberry muffin. We both sat down and began to talk.

"So how are you?" I asked. "I'm good, how are you?" She replied in a voice that sounded like a choir of angels. "I've been better." I said with a slight chuckle. "I'm sure." She said smiling.

"I must know, what are the Norse gods like?" I asked. "Well they are rash and arrogant like the Greeks, but are much nicer, kinder and no where near as rash, but still as cocky and prideful." She said. "What are your gods like?" She asked back. "That's a question that would take a while to answer, some are like Hestia who are kind caring and sweet, others are like Ares." I said laughing now as well."

"Ya know my uncle, Thor, is actually a really big fan of you." She said causing me to look on shock, one of the strongest gods in existence is a fan of me. "Yeah, he admires your strength and your one of the most renowned warriors in history, if not the most. Every pantheon tells story's of you, from the Incan to the Chinese, your also kind of a boogeyman amongst monsters. Monsters actually call you something different, most monsters know Percy Jackson, but all monster know and fear "Diablo del Hombre", or "Devil of men"

"I honestly had no clue, also where did that name even come from?" I asked curiously. "Well, one of the first monsters your killed travelled up from Mexico, when he reformed in the pit he gave you that name and it's stuck ever since." She said. "Well, you learn something new everyday. Anyways, what about you, what do you like what are your interest?" I asked. We talked for another hour or so. I learned her favorite food was lochs on a bagel, and surprisingly her favorite color is blue, so what do you know we already have so much in common. Eventually we had to go, I had to fight a war and she had to run hel.

I started to drive back home, blasting Metallica and Avenged Sevenfold. I was about 20 minutes away from camp when I came to a screeching halt at the top of a hill as I saw ranks of monsters beginning to walk out from the tree line to cross the road heading towards camp.

I did a quick U-turn, went forward about 100 yards, did another quick u-turn. "Well, get busy driving or get busy dying."(guess the reference)I said to myself as I put the guitar solo from Lynyrd Skynyrds "Freebird" and fucking gunned it.

I came up over the hill probably going about 130, by the time I hit the monsters I was doing 200. I slammed into them, taking out about 50 of them. Sadly, my car was built well, but not built to be a weapon, so I had to abandon that. I hopped out of the car and extended my sword into its long sword form and began to hack and slash.

I had carved my way through about 100 or so monsters and I was still going strong. That's when I felt it, I felt I pain in the back of my head. A sharp piercing pain that seemed to get worse and worse by the nano second as time slowed down around me. I felt every millimeter of whatever it was entering the back of my head. Slowly I reached up and felt the blood trickle down the back of my head then I felt the shaft of an arrow protruding from the back of my skull. I turned around to see Orion. He was the last thing I saw before I died.

I found the story I was looking for. Also I hope you like Percys nickname.
Also...

CLIFFHANGER(said in fake spooky voice)