Chpt. 11 Valhalla

3rd Person:
The demigods watched in horror as the army of monsters marched toward the camps borders. The demigods entered into the battle stances, worried since Percy wasn't there with them. Then they saw it, they saw Percy, only he was dead, the could all tell, from the arrow peaking out through forehead and the blood running from his mouth and wound. His cold lifeless body was nailed to a stake.

Instead of attacking the army stopped. "Bring Perseus forward." Said Orion as the giant carrying him drove the stake into the ground. "Call forth your gods." The demigods didn't even need to as the entire Olympian council flashed in, and stood with shock upon seeing the sight before them.

"Good." Orion said to himself. "You have 6 days. 6 days before I return and kill every last one of you." Orion announced before lighting the corpse of Perseus Jackson on fire.

Everyone crowded around the body as soon as the monsters left, some teary eyed and all worried about what this means for the war.

Hades looked at the body confused, sad, but also confused. "What is it brother?" Zeus asked. "Percy isn't in the underworld." He said to the shock of everyone. "Well where is he?" Annabeth asked.

Percy POV:
I awoke on a hard marble floor, upon opening my eyes I saw blue skies and white clouds. I sat up and was face to face with Hel. "Where am I?" I asked touching the back of my head, feeling for a hole or at least a scar. "Your in Valhalla. After our date  you decided to go and get yourself killed." She said laughing. I stood up and looking forward all I saw was an empty expanse of outer space. Turning around I saw Valhalla. It was beautiful, large green and lush meadows and forest, castles and halls made of gold and marble, training areas full of Vikings and soldiers of Asgard, clear and pristine ponds and streams, it looked like heaven.

"How did I get here?" I asked, I figured I'd go to the Underworld. "Well, ya see, I had to cash in a favor of the All-father, I got you here and, surprise, I got you a revival, sort of." She said excitedly. My eyes lit up, I died but I have a chance to come back to life from this. "Yeah, there is just 2 things though." She said. "What?" I asked. "1, your gonna spend the next 6 months up here, don't worry time works differently up here, it'll only be like 5 days on Midgard. 2, your gonna have to pledge yourself to the all-father."  She said avoiding eye contact. "That's not to bad, though what does pledging to the All father mean for me?" I wondered. "It meaning that whenever Odin calls for you to fight, in life or death, you will come and fight for him." She said. "That's not to bad." I replied.

"Well, wanna give me the tour?" I asked pointing to the gateway leading to Valhalla.

2 hours later:
"And this is where you'll be staying." Hel said, pointing towards a palace, made of black marbel with green flame torches and skulls decorating the outside among other things. "Is, this your palace?" I asked. "Indeed it is, you'll be staying with me, figured we'd be able to get to know each other better."

"Sounds good to me." I said blood pumping at the the thought of what that might mean.

"Now, we must take you to the all father." She stated before grabbing my shoulder and teleporting us to a large throne room. It was made of pine and oak, gold and silver and was painted with scenes of Viking battle, different thrones sat along the outer rim of the room, with a huge raging fire in the middle.

I recognized some gods such as Sif, Freya, Thor, Heimdall and of course, Odin who sat regally upon his throne.

"Hello, Perseus Jackson, welcome to my home." Odin said in a deep baritone voice that seemed to shake the halls of the throne room. "Thank you lord Odin for having me, and welcoming me into your home." I said kneeling. Now I don't usually kneel but it's Odin ya know. "I assume my niece has told you of the deal?" Odin asked. "Yes milord." I replied. "And do you accept?" He asked raising his one eye questioningly. "Yes milord." I replied.

"Good," he said smiling, "stand up and hold out your hand." I did so, then, a cut appears upon my palm. I held still not wanting to show weakness. As my blood hit the floor it was absorbed into the pine flooring. "There, you have signed yourself to me, whenever I call upon you to fight, you shall fight for me, alive or dead you will come and fight." He said with finality. "Of course milord." I replied. "Good, now, you are all dismissed as everyone teleported away and I kwas teleported back to Hels castle.

Serious question, should I do a sex scene with Percy and Hel?