Chpt.21 Godly Duties

Percy POV:
"Good morning love." I said kissing Hel's forehead. "I'm glad your back." She said snuggling into my chest. "Welcome to godhood." She said muffled by me and the blankets. "Speaking of which, there is something I have to tell you." I said sheepishly. "About the harem. Don't worry, I know." She said nonchalantly to my surprise. "Wait, what? How?" I said incredulously. "I don't know, it just came to me after you became a god." She said shrugging as she sat up to look at me. "Huh" was all I could reply with as I got up.

I got out of bed and got dressed in my new armor. And went out back to the new training area I made last night. I had all these new powers that I would need to try and harness. Luckily the knowledge given to me by Chaos gave me a sense of what my powers are. Including time manipulation, creation of anything made of matter, opening portals and rifts in space, space travel the ability to survive in space, the ability to severe the ties of loyalty and create new ones, the ability to read minds and interact with heroes and humans to help. But first, I began on the basics of godhood. I began training to enter and exit my true godly form as well as flashing.

I trained for about an hour till I heard Hel yell out "Breakfast!" So I went inside and had breakfast with her. After which I continued training till lunch. I had a good grasp of my abilities, now was the actual king part. I sat down in the study I willed onto my house and began to read books, philosophy books, history books, books about diplomacy and ancient kings, queens and emperors of old. I read till I fell asleep, then woke up and read more until I was confident in my basic needs and duties as a ruler. I paused time so the hours I read was a millisecond for everyone else.

I flashed into throne room, throwing my axe into the ceiling, sending out a meeting call to all the Olympians. "Welcome, I have called this meeting to discuss some things. I have a few things I would like to change. First of all, I rid the gods of the ancient law not allowing them to see or interact with there children and the mortal world. I also free all peaceful, yet still imprisoned titans such as Rhea and Calypso." I said with authority and pride after finally doing 2 things I've wanted to for a while. All the Olympians shouted with happiness especially those who were children of friendly titans and all those I had freed were teleported to the throne room where I filled them in.

"I call this meeting adjourned, go be with your children." I called out as everyone immediately teleported to Camp Halfblood and Camp Jupiter respectively. I also teleported for a moment to open a permanent portal between the 2 camps before lifting off into the sky. I paused time around me and teleported to the moon. I took a deep breath of, space. I sat on a rock on the moon as I looked down on earth the expanse of space as the backdrop.

I felt a powerful surge behind me, I whipped around to see who teleported behind me as I sprung my sword. Aren't you happy Chaos said in a sultry voice. "Hello Chaos, care to join me?" I asked scooting over on the rock. I'd love too she replied sitting in my lap. "Well, now I see why you were so keen to see me about the harem." I said leaning in and kissing her. As I kissed Chaos, her body began to transform. Her form stayed the same, a perfect slim thicc figure, with a fat, natural ass and big perky tits. Her skin went from an expansive space scene to a deeply tan Mediterranean skin tone. Her hairs a dark as space black and her eyes a warm brown and plump lips. Her body covered by a skimpy bikini.

She straddled my waist and grabbed my cheeks as we made out. "Why don't we go somewhere a little more comfortable?" I asked as I caught my breath. Sure. Chaos said with heavy breaths as we were teleported to my new bedroom. She laid back in the fur blankets covering my bed, a fire blazing in the brick fireplace opposite the bed. I took my shirt off as I laid Chaos in her back on the bed. I undid my pants letting my rock solid cock spring out. I walked towards the bed before ripping Chaos's panties off with my teeth.

I began to slide my tongue up and down between her lower lips, before licking her clit quickly, causing her to trap my head between her thighs as I continued to eat her out. Through her continuous moans I heard her say Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum. Suddenly her juices came shooting out as I lapped them up and she went limp. I stood up, her legs on my shoulders as I lined up my cock with her tight hole. Put it in me! Chaos screamed as I stuck it in. She moaned and screamed as I pumped in her. I kissed, licked in her legs and feet, every inch of skin I could get my mouth on.

We fucked like this for a while, until eventually Chaos wanted to get on top. She rode my cock reverse cowgirl. As she twerked on my cock I smacked her ass. I felt my core tighten as I new I was about to cum. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" I said grabbing her hips and pushing my cock deep inside her as I filled her pussy with my cum. I pulled out as Chaos and my cum dripped out of her pussy.

We passed out on the bed. I woke up a little bit later in pure bliss, opening my eyes to see both Chaos and Hel laying in their stomachs on the bed, sucking my cock.

I eventually came all over both their faces, them licking the cum off each others face before we settled under the bear fur blankets, drifting to sleep in a personal heaven.

People in Harem(based on vote, my personal plans for the story and who I think would be good for Percy):
Hel
Chaos
Harley Quinn
Wonder Woman
Supergirl
Black Widow
Scarlet Witch

This is gonna be my last little authors note for a little while cause I just wanna let the story speak for itself.