Chpt.15 The 2nd Returning

3rd Person:

The Demigods met the monster army on the battlefield, on the 6th day. They had been preparing thoroughly, setting up traps, getting into defensive positions, the whole 9 yards. They even had land mines, one motherfucker took the time and modified a PKM to shoot bullets made from all sorts of left over godly metal. But even then, it wasn't enough.

Just 100 yards away stood a monster army, hundreds, if not thousands of monsters strong. Plus many a titan and giant among them including Kronos and Orion. The gods, Olympian, major and minor alike flashed onto the battlefield alongside their children, all dressed in full battle armor, even Hestia. Both sides readied for the battle of a millennia.

"Demigods, gods, are you ready!" Shouted Zeus to which they all yelled back, like that scene from 300. They all charged the monsters who charged back when both teams for within 50 yards a bright, rainbow light, shown down in the middle. Suddenly a man fell down in the center of the stream of light. He fell down onto one knee, in his right hand he held a large axe, and in other he held a large bronze long sword. He had no shirt on, showing off his many a scars and tattoos of all varieties. All this accompanied a striking mask, that showed one apparent of the devil himself.

Everyone, monster, titan, god and demigod alike stopped in there tracks. Then the rainbow light stopped and the man stood up, suddenly flames shot out of his mouth towards the sky for a solid few seconds. Then the man brought his head down, and let out snort of flames from each nostril.

"Wicked." Leo said earning a slap on the back of the head from Piper. The man then took the hammer, and threw it right into the face of Krios, setting of the huge battle.

Percy began moving his way through the monster army cutting through them like butter. At some points he could just throw his axe in a given direction, call it back, and he would have killed 20 monsters. He killed hell hound, after impousa after harpe. He got a couple cuts and bruised but it was hard for much of anything to fully pierce his skin. Eventually the smaller monsters started to thin out, leaving just the big bads, cyclopes, titans giants and special monsters like the chimera.

First things first, he had a personal vendetta. He made his way through the crowd until he saw Orion fighting Artemis and Apollo and he was winning. "Oh you're mine you son of a bitch!" Percy yelled as he drew his bow, letting 2 arrows fly, hitting him in both shin bones, drilling into them. Percy ran forward as Orion fell on his face. He got over there and flipped him on his back. "I'm not to much of a bitch to shoot someone in the back of the head." Percy said as he pulled and arrow back and shot him through his forehead into his skull and into his head. "Thank Perseus." Artemis said sheepishly. "Fuck off." He replied.

He moved his way through the crowd, with another chip on his shoulder. Honestly everyone at this battle had in one way or another pissed him off in the past, but he put him through 5 years of absolute hell. "KRONOS!!!" Percy yelled almost sending a shockwave. The crowd between him and Kronos somewhat parted as they stared each other down. "Fuck you, you ruined my fucking life!" Percy yelled as ripped his helmet of and threw his axe with both hands over his head as hard as he could. "Foolish mortal." Kronos said stopping the hammer mid air with his time powers. Percy ran forward and dropped kicked his hammer towards Kronos breaking the "spell" sending it flying towards his face.

The hammer smacked across his face before Percy called the axe back smacking him on the other side of his face. "I will kill you puny mortal!" Kronos yelled growing to 20 feet tall.

Percy ran forward and jumped bring Riptide in its normal form down on one foot and his axe on the other. Causing Kronos to scream out in pain.

He brought his fist down as I jumped out of the way before standing into the back of his hand. He jumped on Kronos and and began climbing up the arm. Then Kronos's other fist came and punched Percy so hard his body hit a hellhound and killed it.

Percy got up and charged back towards Kronos, he ran and jumped as high as he could into the air, reared back his fist and punched Kronos square in the chest causing him to double over and shrink back to normal size. Then Percy grabbed Kronos by the hair and back of the neck, slamming Kronos's head into his knee, breaking his nose.

Percy let Kronos fall back, and then he walked over and began stomping on his head as he screamed out. "This is for Selena!" "This is for Luke!" "This is for Beckendorf!"

Golden ichor splashed on his face with every stomp. Until, there was nothing left, but a pile of golden brains, ichor and skull fragments crushed under Percys boot.

Kind of a shorted chapter I know, but I wanted to see what you think of a more serious and violent Percy there at the end.