Three

(Ik that the pic on the side is not feminine Mikey but loOK HOW HOT HE IS IN THE PIC OH MY LORD. from now on, I'm not going to be changing the third person p.o.v's, they're too confusing.)

-

luke couldn't help but stare at michael's butt when he walked in front of luke. michael was wearing black leggings that, luke thought, made his ass look amazing. thankfully, michael didn't notice when he turned around. michael just smiled and waved at luke, and luke awkwardly waved back, thanking the lord that michael didn't see him staring.

luke catches up with michael and they walk to history together.

"how are you, princess?" luke asks.

"i'm okay. how are you?"

"sad, but happy now that i'm with you," luke smiles. michael blushes and looks down at his white converse.

luke chuckles at michael's shyness. the two boys sit at their desks, which are right next to each other.

"do you want to do something this weekend, michael?" luke asks.

"um, s-sure," michael stutters, mentally slapping himself.

"great," luke smiles, " i was thinking maybe a movie?"

michael nods, then starts doodling in his notebook. luke watches as the lilac haired boy doodles hearts and flowers and song lyrics. luke see's michael write some familiar lyrics. he took a closer look and noticed that it was a quote from all time low's new song, old scars / future hearts. that was luke's favorite song off of future hearts.

"i love all time low," luke whispers, leaning closer to michael. michael jumps and stares at the tall, tattooed boy.

"m-me, too," michael whispers.

luke continues to watch michael doodle until the end of the period. the two boys go their seperate ways; luke to gym and michael to art. michael sits next to ashton at their table and tells him that luke asked him to hang out on saturday, michael has been fond of luke for a long time now, since they were freshmen, and was very excited when luke finally gathered the courage to talk to him.

"that's awesome, mikey," ashton smiles. "what are you two going to do?"

"we're seeing a movie," michael answers. "not sure what we're seeing, though."

ashton nods, then the two boys get up and put on smocks. michael grabs his canvas, which has a light sketch of an angel falling from heaven. he doesn't know why he chose to paint this picture; he just liked the idea.

~

once lunch rolls around, luke gets in the lunch line and grabs a piece of pizza, sneaking out of line without anyone noticing so he doesn't have to pay. he scans the cafeteria for michael, then finds the lilac haired boy sitting alone at his lunch table. luke makes his way over and sits across from michael, who looks up and smiles before looking back at his food. michael can't think of anything to say to luke, and luke is too busy basking in the other boys beauty. luke then thinks about michael's leggings. he stares at michael and shifts awkwardly, trying his best to not get a hard-on in the cafeteria.

luke closes his eyes for a few moments to calm down, then opens them and notices calum walkijg over, and ashton following closely behind. the two boys sit down across from each other, then they all start a conversation.

"you know," calum says, "luke and i are seeing all time low at maddison square garden, and we got some extra tickets incase we had tag-alongs. do you two want to join us?"

michael shoots his head up and his eyes get wide. he just got invited to see his favorite band.

"um, yes!" michael yells, smiling at himself for not stuttering.

"when is it?" ashton asks.

"in about a month from now," luke answers, shoving the last bite of pizza in his mouth.

so it's settled; the four boys would be seeing the concert together. michael was estatic to see a concert with his friends and crush. it was a dream come true! luke was equally excited. luke had been dying to see all time low since he first heard of them, but always used his money for drugs that would help him escape his saddness. he finally laid off everything, except cigarettes. he ended up saving enough money for floor tickets.

~

after school, calum and luke drive to luke's house. lukes brother, ben, is home, but everyone else is at work. luke and calum grab food from the kitchen, then go downstairs to luke's basement, where him and calum play fifa on the xbox. as they play, luke tells calum how him and michael are going out saturday night.

"ooh," calum smirks. "is someone going to get layed?"

"no!" luke scoffs, pushing calum. "i don't do that on the first date, and i'm not even sure if michael even likes me like that."

what luke didn't know, is that michael likes him so much more than he will ever know.

-